Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Israel wants all the beef. I can’t fault Iran for wanting to retaliate but it seems to be playing right into Israel hands.
Israel is tryna get Islam out the paint. Back in HS it was predicted that Islam would surpass Judaism and Christianity globally and the crusade of New Age are here.

I want the USA to stay out of this.

America is too vulnerable as it is and we are due for a terrorist attack if we assist Israel.

Them white folks fenna put Arabs on notice....

Yea yall number 2 in the Racial power chart....but the white man fenna make you humble again.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

5 months ago this was posted. Iran isn't going to move unless they know they have back up. If Hezbollah and Iran's guard agree and the houthi's keep those shipping routes locked down....:francis:

shyt isn't going to get REAL unless China starts pumping money into Israel's adversaries. I don't think China or Russia have the money for that right now, especially Russia. And China can't risk another financial crisis.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man this is some really serious shyt. I wish Biden had a spine when it comes to Israel.
He already gave Netanyahu an ultimatum lmaoo hence why you see this shyt happening now and you don’t see the US saying shyt to denounce Iran