Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Irans military isnt a pushover
It really isn't. #14 in the world and a live threat to our troops:

Israel is #17
Ukraine #18
Germany #19

It'll be a hard take down for the U.S with casualties on our side as carriers and bases would be taking hits from hyper sonics.

Biden support would be obliterated. If you want to avoid Republican leadership for maybe the next ~2-3 decades, you do not want war with Iran.

Americans hate war because we hate seeing our soldiers not make it back. It's how Nixon was elected not too long after the adored JFK. If we get into a war with Iran, our troops will be dying for Israeli's right in front of a voting crowd.

Do the math.

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Israel is #17
Ukraine #18
Germany #19

It'll be a hard take down for the U.S with casualties on our side as carriers and bases would be taking hits from hyper sonics.

Biden support would be obliterated. If you want to avoid Republican leadership for maybe the next ~2-3 decades, you do not want war with Iran.

Americans hate war because we hate seeing our soldiers not make it back. It's how Nixon was elected not too long after the adored JFK. If we get into a war with Iran, our troops will be dying for Israeli's right in front of a voting crowd.

Do the math.
You’re doing a good job Sergey

5198a35f-1517-44f0-b8c4-dd5e24f397ff_text.gif

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You’re doing a good job Sergey

5198a35f-1517-44f0-b8c4-dd5e24f397ff_text.gif
I'm a Biden supporter and want what's best for America. I'm criticizing Biden not because I want to see him lose, but because he's blown the lead and don't want to see him foul out.

Unfortunately politics are complicated. You can't get everything for nothing. Reality has nuance and tradeoffs.

Fighting Iran, supporting Israel and seeing our troops dying for them means no more Joe Biden for 2024-2028 and it most likely means Republican leadership for at least another 8 years going into the 2030's. I don't want that.

I'm choosing America here, not Israel.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Every day this shyt show keeps going is a bullet in Trump's chopper for Biden

He's going to fukking slaughter that nikka with one liners and adlibs at the debates

We should be talking about abortion and civil rights. Instead this retard let Israel dog walk him to a genocide and possible regional war.

This fakkit took America out of Afghanistan and towards Iran. And Democrats have the nerve to be confused about people questioning his age and mental fortitude

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Israel is #17
Ukraine #18
Germany #19

Do the math.
If it came to that, the US would probs just resort to chemical warefare and millions of ai powered death drones