Iran retaliates against Israel with 100s of drones, cruise, ballistic missiles for striking their Embassy (4/13) BREAKING: Israel strikes Iran (4/18)

voiture

Superstar
Daps
We will NEVER have a draft to fight Iran for Israel. First President to try it will be removed before the year is out.
No American is going to war for Israel.
With the support of the US in military hardware alone, Iran will fold.
The regime doesn't have any support. Average Iranian is not dying for those dictators...they oppress their own people.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Yeah Israel is nuts if they think anything is going to drive Americans to demand we help them against Iran. They can get bombed flat just like they did Gaza for all I care.
That’s the thing, these cracker jew fakkits have a plan for if we don’t jump in to save them and let them be attacked..

These cracker jew fakkits that killed Jesus literally said they will send Nukes at the US and all allies if we let them get attacked..

Google this it’s very true

These fakkits feel if they can’t live and be oppressors NO ONE can live

fakkits really think they caucus moutain Neanderthal fakkits really the Jews of the Bible that are the chosen people

God wouldn’t let the sun burn his “chosen peoples” these are impostors

voiture

Superstar
Daps
Until proven otherwise

dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif
Iran cannot afford a war. Any missiles in Tehran means the ayatollah is out of power.
They pump fake, give warnings and work through proxies.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I think Iran is terrified of a conflict but has a reputation to uphold so they tough talk:mjlol: cause man, Israel has been asking for a war with them for years and it's crickets and warnings lol
Those in power over there do not want to lose their comfy corrupt lifestyle.
The average Iranian cannot wait to fukk these guys up when shyt goes down.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If a single American soldier dies through a direct conflict over this, not only is the sitting American President done, the party goes right with them.

Anti-war is how the Democrats lost to a total scumbag like Richard Nixon.

Literally 8 years after maybe the most loved President in history was assassinated they elected Richard Nixon and the next 18/22 years were Republican Presidents.

Don't damage your party's reputation involving us in a stupid war/conflict nobody wants to get into.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I wouldn't bet on that

The Houthis are thier proxy.

Also... those 2 generals and 5 officers that just got murked in Syria by Isreal is only a week ago.

They are pissed off.
All the Houthis can do is slightly increase shipping prices and provide training for our destroyers' missile and drone defense systems.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If a single American soldier dies through a direct conflict over this, not only is the sitting American President done, the party goes right with them.

Anti-war is how the Democrats lost to a total scumbag like Richard Nixon.

Literally 8 years after maybe the most loved President in history was assassinated they elected Richard Nixon and the next 18/22 years were Republican Presidents.

Don't damage your party's reputation involving us in a stupid war/conflict nobody wants to get into.

I could have sworn the state of israel bombed a an american boat full of american soldiers and alot of them died and no one from israel went to jail over that. :jbhmm: hmmmm...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I could have sworn the state of israel bombed a an american boat full of american soldiers and alot of them died and no one from israel went to jail over that. :jbhmm: hmmmm...

I said this before when Biden said Israel needs to ceasefire for aid:
Low key, I wouldn't put it past Netanyahu or one of their crazy soldiers to "accidentally" hit one of our troops.

I think they have the gall to try it.

This guy man :snoop:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't bet on that

The Houthis are thier proxy.

Also... those 2 generals and 5 officers that just got murked in Syria by Isreal is only a week ago.

They are pissed off.
Israel's been on their bullshyt for a life time. As long as the US is backing them, Iran's not gonna make a move.

That whole region is low key shook, and I understand why.