Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And you're right :heh:

lol Compare old world war and diplomacy to a globalized modern world :heh:

The Oceans will rise and in 100 years do what you are worried about MAY happen :heh: One's objective and the other is a huge hypothetical

OK.

so instead of avoiding nukes being acquired by a theocracy...we'll just throw all our attention behind YOUR ideas.

Global warming is as much of a threat as indian and pakistan launching nukes on each other.

focusing on one issue doesn't mean ignoring the other.

...and this is something we can actually impact. Global warming isn't some on/off switch.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
OK.

so instead of avoiding nukes being acquired by a theocracy...we'll just throw all our attention behind YOUR ideas.

Global warming is as much of a threat as indian and pakistan launching nukes on each other.

focusing on one issue doesn't mean ignoring the other.

...and this is something we can actually impact. Global warming isn't some on/off switch.

Global warming is a much bigger issue because it is guaranteed. You are right, there is no on/off switch or vague possibility of it happening like WW3. It's coming. A grunt has been killed but his fleet of a billion is upon us lol Lets celebrate though lol

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
its sad really. its the same dudes who probably dont even has a passport but steady jabbering about how great everywhere else is.

no place is perfect, but if you're fronting on this deal, you're wildin'

Yeah but even if that's the case you could at least consume your information from reliable sources and use facts in your arguments. The guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and states things as if they were facts. Basically another shade of the PCT's that infest the forum. Always changes the subject and relies on logical fallacies to get out of arguments... you know the usual.

Europe has way more complex issues and hangups than America but let's say they're doing really well as if Europe had any semblance of a coherent society.

One of the most comical things I saw him type last week was pointing out how well Australia is doing. Australia is far worse than America when it comes to inequality(no this isn't about their immigration policy or aborigines though notable) and has been heading down a grim path the last year and half if not longer. The things they say about China eventually happening we will see in Australia within the next few years.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but even if that's the case you could at least consume your information from reliable sources and use facts in your arguments. The guy clearly doesn't know what he's talking about and states things as if they were facts. Basically another shade of the PCT's that infest the forum. Always changes the subject and relies on logical fallacies to get out of arguments... you know the usual.

Europe has way more complex issues and hangups than America but let's say they're doing really well as if Europe had any semblance of a coherent society.

One of the most comical things I saw him type last week was pointing out how great Australia is doing. Australia is far worse than America when it comes to inequality and has been heading down a grim path the last year and half if not longer. The things they say about China eventually happening we will see in Australia within the next few years.

You've never corrected any of my supposedly incorrect information with any source or link, other than you saying it isn't true. I can provide a link for anything I say, but I'm not going to do so unless someone refutes it with a source of their own.

I didn't say Australia was doing better. I said they were on the right path until the past year. I explicitly stated that, gnat.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You've never corrected any of my supposedly incorrect information with any source or link, other than you saying it isn't true. I can provide a link for anything I say, but I'm not going to do so unless someone refutes it with a source of their own.

I didn't say Australia was doing better. I said they were on the right path until the past year. I explicitly stated that, gnat.

Whatever makes you feel better.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Global warming is a much bigger issue because it is guaranteed. You are right, there is no on/off switch or vague possibility of it happening like WW3. It's coming. A grunt has been killed but his fleet of a billion is upon us lol Lets celebrate though lol
why are you bringing up global warming?

Did you know there are more people in slavery now than there ever have been...in history? Do you not care about child soldiers?

I can shift the convo too. :ufdup:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The thread had to do with economics, you're retarded if you think their issues arose in the past year.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
why are you bringing up global warming?
Did you know there are more people in slavery now than there ever have been...in history? Do you not care about child soldiers?

I can shift the convo too. :ufdup:

Global warming is a threat to human perseverance... child prostitution and slavery are not.

The thread had to do with economics, you're retarded if you think their issues arose in the past year.

They did.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/02/business/global/02ozecon.html?_r=0

And I could find you many more about their housing crisis, unemployment, currency woes and the crash of their construction and gas industry.

Have a nice day.

lol That could be said about every economy right now and back then. OZ still were on the right track until a year ago.

Higher quality of life, affordable education and they don't encourage plutocratic overlords. Haven't had any mass shootings since they passed gun reform in 1996. But yeah, the measure of a country is it's GDP when the same can be said about every other country lol

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Going to be interesting with those rumors last week about Saudi's letting Israel use their air space for an attack on Tehran.

@Poitier You should give it up. You live behind a keyboard. Have you been out of the country? You do not understand global politics or balances of power what so ever. If you really want Iran to have power, you are misguided. They are a major threat to regional stability, even more so than Israel is. The rest of the 'Muslim' world despises the people of Iran. Their beefs run longer in history than the Jews and Palestinians.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Going to be interesting with those rumors last week about Saudi's letting Israel use their air space for an attack on Tehran.

@Poitier You should give it up. You live behind a keyboard. Have you been out of the country? You do not understand global politics or balances of power what so ever. If you really want Iran to have power, you are misguided. They are a major threat to regional stability, even more so than Israel is. The rest of the 'Muslim' world despises the people of Iran. Their beefs run longer in history than the Jews and Palestinians.

Ok, American. What is your background in diplomacy? Where are you getting all your information?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Good god you are a fukking dumbass. You do realize every most economies are floundering right now? You do realize that a measure of a country isn't it's GDP or fake job growth? Our indexes are reaching all time highs and we create minimum wage non livable wage jobs all the time, I guess we are heading in the right direction? Just stop

Like I said, they have higher quality of life, gun reform, carbon taxes, affordable education and don't encourage plutocratic overlords. You're too feeble minded to consider anything other than the "economy" which isn't even exclusive to Australia, it's happening everywhere, gnat.

I gained my information on global politics from my education at Massachusetts schools.

Cool.