Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
The feud between Sunni and Shi'a runs over centuries. Most recent and blatant example can be seen in Iraq. Iran helped out the Shi'a in Iraq thus causing tensions. Thats also why they went to war in the 80's.

Name countries.

Iran being Shi'a doesn't upset any country other than old-Iraq, be real.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I guess that means you condone child prostitution. :obama:

see how that works?

And I have no issue with that statement because it's technically true. Am I doing anything to stop it? I don't even think I give it a thought throughout my day....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The feud between Sunni and Shi'a runs over centuries. Most recent and blatant example can be seen in Iraq. Iran helped out the Shi'a in Iraq thus causing tensions. Thats also why they went to war in the 80's.

its just for oil :troll:

real nikkas know whats about to go down though. Saudi Arabia is about to catch a HOT one...:mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
your lights are on. aren't you worried about your carbon footprint? :troll:

You fail at trolling. Learn the concept of nuance and magnitude and attempt this again.

:troll:

I already mentioned SA. There aren't any country in the region that hates Iran other than Israel and SA so stop these false allegations that Iran is a "hated" nation.

Don't mind them. They don't read. They get all their news from 1 page NY Times articles lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And yet they tax carbon, have affordable education, haven't had mass shootings in 20 years, have legislation to discourage cronyism. BUT CHOCOLATE IS EXPENSIVE AND THEY ARENT CREATING FAKE SLAVE WAGE JOBS TO BOLSTER THEIR SHAM ECONOMY!

of course theres no mass shootings.

they have a population the size of a US State, a populat density rivaling...like...wyoming...:heh: ....and they're NOT diverse at all.

whats that got to do with Iran's nuclear ambitions?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
of course theres no mass shootings.

they have a population the size of a US State, a populat density rivaling...like...wyoming...:heh: ....and they're NOT diverse at all.

whats that got to do with Iran's nuclear ambitions?

You didn't read anything I posted. None of the variables you stated have anything to do with why they have no mass shootings.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
IMO Saudi Arabia is the biggest problem and threat to the Middle East but while they are playing by our rules, its OK. :yeshrug:

I already mentioned SA. There aren't any country in the region that hates Iran other than Israel and SA so stop these false allegations that Iran is a "hated" nation.

Turkey comes to mind. The Middle East was owned by the Persians for a long time. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of negative feelings from this region towards the Persians.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

you don't have to be "hated

on that accord, SA is way more hated.

but Iran is the more unstable one.

You can be a nut house, but if that house is in order then people don't worry.