Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's the lowest in order of priority, or should be and yet it seems to be held in the highest regard. That's very relevant. Usually you handle the problems that are larger in scale first and worry about smaller, less consequential shyt later, right?

I'd have no issue if our politicians showed any interest in fixing the other things.

priority?

sorry... this is the 21st century.

global standing means something when you're near or at the top of the pile.

I'm sure you wanna run off to some european country and act like they've got their shyt together too...right? :mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
priority?

sorry... this is the 21st century.

global standing means something when you're near or at the top of the pile.

I'm sure you wanna run off to some european country and act like they've got their shyt together too...right? :mjpls:

Ok. Well the Iranian issue has been resolved. Let's see if these clowns fix the more obvious and immediately pressing issues :stopitslime:

Europe doesn't have all their shyt in order, but their infrastructure is in another league and they rank better on most of these issues than us.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok. Well the Iranian issue has been resolved. Let's see if these clowns fix the more obvious and immediately pressing issues :stopitslime:

Europe doesn't have all their shyt in order, but their infrastructure is in another league and they rank better on most of these issues than us.

It's comical how many misconceptions you have about other countries.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

what don't you understand?

Do you want another WWIII?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Ok breh. I'm waiving the white flag. Tell your boy Obama to start fixing some real issues so we can justifiably pat ourselves on the back.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
its sad really. its the same dudes who probably dont even has a passport but steady jabbering about how great everywhere else is.

no place is perfect, but if you're fronting on this deal, you're wildin'

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
what don't you understand?

Do you want another WWIII?

LOL yeah that's really going to happen. Meanwhile, the very real threat of human extinction by mother nature continues to be met with apathy. The very real threat of majority of the world's population either stagnating or plunging into poverty isn't even being met with the slightest of concern. Iran and record Stock market levels, wow.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
its sad really. its the same dudes who probably dont even has a passport but steady jabbering about how great everywhere else is.

no place is perfect, but if you're fronting on this deal, you're wildin'

When did I say I love anywhere but America. I'm an American and I have pride in my flag but I don't accept it as it is. I want us to focus on bettering ourselves instead of fixing fairy tale hypotheticals.

such as what?

so you can just complain that he's not addressing YOUR issue?

all you'll do is just shift the convo when that boat sails

I listed the real issues. You really think America isn't in a tailspin and headed towards disaster and that's the sad thing.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
LOL yeah that's really going to happen. Meanwhile, the very real threat of human extinction by mother nature continues to be met with apathy. The very real threat of majority of the world's population either stagnating or plunging into poverty isn't even being met with the slightest of concern. Iran and record Stock market levels, wow.

do you know how easily the first two started? :childplease:

...and the whole "environmental" trope of yours doesn't even matter on this scale since we won't be around if the shah starts getting trigger happy. :mjpls:

...and you have the fukking audacity to bring up "ocean levels" :heh:

nikka you're bullshytting today.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ok breh. I'm waiving the white flag. Tell your boy Obama to start fixing some real issues so we can justifiably pat ourselves on the back.

I'm just being honest with you. I see you throwing countries names around all day and talking about their monetary policy, economies, foreign policy etc and you're generally wrong.You seem really uninformed or consume your facts from unreliable sources. I figured I would say something.
You can get hostile towards me if you like, I just figure someone should tell you.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
When did I say I love anywhere but America. I'm an American and I have pride in my flag but I don't accept it as it is. I want us to focus on bettering ourselves instead of fixing fairy tale hypotheticals.

I listed the real issues. You really think America isn't in a tailspin and headed towards disaster and that's the sad thing.

who said america doesn't have problems???????????????????????

this a COMPLETELY different issue.

so are you saying we shouldn't have even brokered this deal? cause thats what you're doing by even disregarding the magnanimity of this event.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm just being honest with you. I see you throwing countries names around all day and talking about banking, policy etc and you're generally wrong, you seem really uninformed.

And you're right :heh:

do you know how easily the first two started? :childplease:

...and the whole "environmental" trope of yours doesn't even matter on this scale since we won't be around if the shah starts getting trigger happy. :mjpls:

...and you have the fukking audacity to bring up "ocean levels" :heh:

nikka you're bullshytting today.

lol Compare old world war and diplomacy to a globalized modern world :heh:

The Oceans will rise and in 100 years do what you are worried about MAY happen :heh: One's objective and the other is a huge hypothetical

who said america doesn't have problems???????????????????????

this a COMPLETELY different issue.

so are you saying we shouldn't have even brokered this deal? cause thats what you're doing by even disregarding the magnanimity of this event.

No, I'm saying the deal is meaningless. Tired of patting ourselves on the back when we didn't really do anything. People are really sitting here like this is a major event when bigger disasters are on the horizon.