Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Good god you are dense. Quote me when Obama fixes are real world solution and not some far off, some what plausible Tom Clancy scenario.

what do you think diplomacy is? :heh:

This isn't the end of a war and a nation is completely submitting to things :pachaha:

its business handled at the table while people place their guns on the table.

we're gonna have to take care if Iran sooner or later...but we're just kicking the can down the road for the time being. :mjpls:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
eh...iran ain't no hoe.

Thats why we don't wanna really go in there.

Look. Iraq is next door to...:mjpls:

Afghanistan is next door to...:mjpls:

Ya'll already gotta peep game.
They've been overtly surrounded for the past 20 years bruh. If anything this deal allows the US to further secure the borders surrounding Iran so when they do get invaded, every route they have to the outside world will be completely, secured.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It doesn't and that's the point. Those are real issues and not fairytales. Monsanto isn't an objective issue and whaling operations isn't a threat to human perseverance.

:what:

...breh the fukk are you talking about?

Iran is a REAL issue out here.

I know its cool to shyt on America like you're SUPER educated and aware and shyt...but you have to remember that theres the "rest of the world" outside and they have their plans to move to shift their weight and impose their dominance in their own fashion.

You can't be out here acting soft on shyt like that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
what do you think diplomacy is? :heh:

This isn't the end of a war and a nation is completely submitting to things :pachaha:

its business handled at the table while people place their guns on the table.

we're gonna have to take care if Iran sooner or later...but we're just kicking the can down the road for the time being. :mjpls:

This isn't diplomacy. It's a self-constructed threat that we fixed. It's kind of like when the FBI created a terror plot and thwarted it themselves. It's ridiculous and not even worth acknowledgment.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:what:

...breh the fukk are you talking about?

Iran is a REAL issue out here.

I know its cool to shyt on America like you're SUPER educated and aware and shyt...but you have to remember that theres the "rest of the world" outside and they have their plans to move to shift their weight and impose their dominance in their own fashion.

You can't be out here acting soft on shyt like that.

China's CO2 emissions is a bigger threat than Iran

America's plutocratic ponzi scheme economy is a bigger threat than Iran

Not funding scientific innovation is a bigger threat than Iran

A whole generation being wasted due to global stagnation is a bigger threat than Iran

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This isn't diplomacy. It's a self-constructed threat that we fixed. It's kind of like when the FBI created a terror plot and thwarted it themselves. It's ridiculous and not even worth acknowledgment.

Listen.

iran is a threat.

period.

They're not some existential threat like germany or japan in the 30s....but we've seen this shyt before and if iran starts fukking up in the region, theres no telling what else happens.

I'm sorry you don't appreciate the moves being made in foreign policy...or understand them.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It doesn't and that's the point. Those are real issues and not fairytales. Monsanto isn't an objective issue and whaling operations isn't a threat to human perseverance. That's cool though, lets pat ourselves on our backs forever and ever until the sea levels rise and drown us off the surface of this planet.

Run away from the subject matter, Brehs!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
China's CO2 emissions is a bigger threat than Iran

America's plutocratic ponzi scheme economy is a bigger threat than Iran

Not funding scientific innovation is a bigger threat than Iran

who said those weren't issues?

...but a country who doesn't agree with US policies on nukes isn't someone I want at the bargaining table.

Period.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Any action which makes Israel and Saudi Arabia equally this pissed off you know is good for the rest of the planet.

Iran gets to become stronger which puts an entity that can keep Israel and the Gulf States (and by association, crazy Wahhabists) in check. It provides a system of balance to the region. This is a WIN for the American people.

The President and his administration deserve high praise for this deal.

man listen. the REAL problem is saudi arabia...but we can't even begin to approach that powderkeg.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
who said those weren't issues?

...but a country who doesn't agree with US policies on nukes isn't someone I want at the bargaining table.

Period.

It's the lowest in order of priority, or should be and yet it seems to be held in the highest regard. That's very relevant. Usually you handle the problems that are larger in scale first and worry about smaller, less consequential shyt later, right?

I'd have no issue if our politicians showed any interest in fixing the other things.