Iran Nuclear Deal: USA remains out under Biden; Russia and Iran collaborating on nuclear items

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Smart tactic. Basically isolate the US, drive a wedge between the US and Europe. Trump is idiot by pulling out the deal he has no idea nor does he care what long term he does to US prestige. The US will look like a raving madman.

Was always the outcome

Iran isn’t so concerned about US sanctions anyway. The danger of sanctions that were imposed globally are long gone.

The US is just going to bully European companies at this point.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I was there months ago.

You fail sons really know nothing about me.
as a tourist. if uncle sam cared enough about jamaica in 2018 to want to destabilize the govt or something you would be the first to volunteer. "pick me, pick me."

talking about failed son, your confused ass probably thinks you're a son of america.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Trump is going to make a decision tomorrow at 2pm on the Iran deal. Dumbass is really going to pull out of the agreement.

:mjcry:they might fukk around and bring back the draft

I just can't imagine, all the youth in this country, that get basically told they ain't shyt by this system, only to be forced for whatever reason to be enlisted, only to end up dead or maimed for bullshyt that don't even have to happen.

Now I see why these youngin's out here be sedated...ain't no future cept one that ends in misery.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:mjcry:they might fukk around and bring back the draft

I just can't imagine, all the youth in this country, that get basically told they ain't shyt by this system, only to be forced for whatever reason to be enlisted, only to end up dead or maimed for bullshyt that don't even have to happen.

Now I see why these youngin's out here be sedated...ain't no future cept one that ends in misery.

Breh draft shyt won’t happen again here people already not fukking with the powers it will be a civil war before a draft