IPO Thread.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: You was right my nikka. I ain't too proud to say when it needs to be said. fukk my Broker, I'm going with Robinhood ASAP. These nikkas won't let me sell my 100 BHAT shares I could been flipped for 3-400. fukk these nikkas mayne.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Did anyone else have to take a pic of their SSN? I gave them my Drivers License pic and SSN, but now they want a pic of my SSN too?

broller

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: You was right my nikka. I ain't too proud to say when it needs to be said. fukk my Broker, I'm going with Robinhood ASAP. These nikkas won't let me sell my 100 BHAT shares I could been flipped for 3-400. fukk these nikkas mayne.

God tier :mjlol:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Did anyone else have to take a pic of their SSN? I gave them my Drivers License pic and SSN, but now they want a pic of my SSN too?
I only had to take a pic of my photo I.d. I would suggest signing up to webull instead. Only because RH is more for noobs not that that's a bad thing but webull gives way better news charts and is all around better

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I only had to take a pic of my photo I.d. I would suggest signing up to webull instead. Only because RH is more for noobs not that that's a bad thing but webull gives way better news charts and is all around better

I signed up for Webull my nikka. Just need to wait for approval the way Robinhood acting I don't want to rock with them. I'll keep my bank portfolio for the funds, options, and ETF and I'll do my day trading with WEBULL

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
I'm more exited to invest in Wimi rather than just the IPO , I'm still going to swing trade it at first but this is looking like something I'm gonna add to my portfolio. :ohhh:

Going For IPO On NASDAQ At The End Of The Month, WiMi Hologram Cloud's IPO Prospectus Is Updated
The IPO prospectus of WiMi Hologram Cloud listing in the US capital market was made public. The net profit in 2018 exceeds 89 million yuan, with two consecutive years of profit. Net profit increased by 68% in the first quarter of 2019 compared with the same period last year, and the room for profit growth is large. With the development of 5G holographic communication, the future development of WiMi Hologram Cloud is expected to be explosive strongly, which has only been established for only four years.

SEC official website has officially released the prospectus of WiMi Hologram Cloud. Data show that WiMi Hologram Cloud is going to list on NASDAQ, initially expected to raise $50 million. It also announced that enterprises in the field of AR holographic began to emerge in the market.

Holographic face modification technology is based on holographic three-dimensional replacement technology based on WiMi Hologram Cloud, including image recognition and dynamic fusion processing based on artificial intelligence, real-time tracking of images and replacement of faces with other faces. The technology replaces the face in the video frame, synthesizes the video and adds the original audio. In the application of holographic AR plug-in advertising, WiMi Hologram Cloud has verified these technical modules which have been continuely developing and upgrading. The technology will bring new business growth for such applications as celebrity advertising, film publishing and live video industry.

Equipped with advanced AR 3D scanning applications and simulation solutions, WiMi Hologram Cloud can scan objects from all angles and capture more image details than most peer companies. According to the data from Frost & Sullivan, WiMi Hologram Cloud can identify and capture up to 550 image data blocks per unit, much more than that of the average market level of 40 to 50. In the mean time, With the advanced big data and analysis technology of artificial intelligence, the excellent image processing technology and distribution algorithm enable the WiMi Hologram Cloud to synthesize the best 3D model efficiently and intelligently on the basis of the captured original image, and then to calibrate and optimize it.

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Locked and loaded on this Webull shyt. Them nikkas accepted me quick. Now it's time to really do this shyt right. Also, @Tug life , you think BHAT will keep spiking or did I miss the boat after my broker finessed me?

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big earnings report tomorrow on beyond meat I am nervous right now seeing that I picked up 100 more shares a couple days ago with anticipation I may sell 1/3 before this happens just in case there is a bear move after the earnings call I didn’t even sleep well. Tomorrow can make a lot of people happy or make a lot of people lose some of the massive gains

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
@Doomsday the sentiment seems to be that the real action is gonna take place Monday in BHAT we still haven't had a full day trading for this stock yet since it became available in the middle of the trading day. It showed good volume and went $2 above ipo price. I think it'll definitely test that $6.27 high on Monday and if it breaks that it's going to $8. But if it breaks lower $4.20 that could be a bearish sign. I'm watching for the pre market dip for re entry.

Wanda sports group IPO the same day as BHAT but that was the total opposite. It crashed as soon as it hit the market dropping from $8 to a low of $5.16. Making it the second worst IPO of the year.

Watching Kura Sushi USA (KRUS) and Wimi Hologram cloud (WIMI) put down some money for the Wimi offering and I'll put more after it IPO's this is going to be a long term hold for me but I'm still looking to swing trade it at first. I think they are only issuing 4 million shares so it'll be a low float stock, great for trading.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Ironic considering nikkas was saying don't get FORD before I put em on game. You say it's hard to gain a dollar further proves my point that nikkas who listened to me ate.

:mjlol: All my stocks pipped. I'm God Tier in this game, I'm never going to get wiped out.

:mjlol: I was saying no point in being a scary nikka if you believe in your eye. You either got the glow or you don't. I trust my God eye whole heartily and that's why my belly full.

:mjlol: And I gave you your props for your call outs, stop tripping.

The only God Tier investors are Pre-IPO investors.

If you aren't getting in before retail investors then you are essentially gambling at this point.