IPO Thread.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The only God Tier investors are Pre-IPO investors.

If you aren't getting in before retail investors then you are essentially gambling at this point.

:mjlol: Naw go watch that interview with that guy who had brain injury and ended up getting smarter. He had over a 30% success rate.

:mjlol: Stocks is easy for me I just don't have a whole 25k to put into it so I can play the market without restrictions. Gambling is not the same, you literally pull a letter or buy a lotto and hope you get blessed. I've been able to predict most of the success that has happened in the stock market, I just wasn't allowed to take advantage of it.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Naw go watch that interview with that guy who had brain injury and ended up getting smarter. He had over a 30% success rate.

:mjlol: Stocks is easy for me I just don't have a whole 25k to put into it so I can play the market without restrictions. Gambling is not the same, you literally pull a letter or buy a lotto and hope you get blessed. I've been able to predict most of the success that has happened in the stock market, I just wasn't allowed to take advantage of it.

Then raise some capital and deploy it. That's what God tier investors do.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Yo, is A.I a good thing to watch out for?

Anybody heard of H2O.AI for instance? I think Goldman Sachs have 70 million to them.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I saw the interview with the CEO on CNBC earlier today ...good stuff

What was he saying. I've seen the product/service but I wonder if it has staying power. Not one of those things people buy, use for a while then relegate to storage.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What was he saying. I've seen the product/service but I wonder if it has staying power. Not one of those things people buy, use for a while then relegate to storage.

Opening new locations in Europe. ( London + Germany )
Opening a new media studio in NY and London.
Spotify-like deals with record labels for subscribers.
He is hoping for profitability by 2023.

Completely ducked the questions related to WeWorka nd being compared to them :mjlol: