IPO Thread.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
the burden of proof is on you dumb ass nikka. talking bout being "God tier" but can't put up numbers. still can't put up any real numbers about ford, just talking bout dollar jumps without any evidence.

:mjlol: I ain't ya babysitter lame nikka. Go google ford stock and see the shyt yourself. Real nikkas is eating off these dollar jumps.

broller

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: I ain't ya babysitter lame nikka. Go google ford stock and see the shyt yourself. Real nikkas is eating off these dollar jumps.

i already did foo. nikka can you read? i posted the may 9 number and today's number you illiterate fukk. it ain't up 50 cents you fukkin foo

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
i already did foo. nikka can you read? i posted the may 9 number and today's number you illiterate fukk. it ain't up 50 cents you fukkin foo

:mjlol: I don't give fukk that the stock was 10 dollars at the time of post. Bottom line the shyt dipped to 9 dollars then jumped up to 10.50 (at peak). Period point blank. Real nikkas is eating. Stop reaching.

:mjlol: I don't give a fukk what the number is now. nikkas belly full.

:mjlol: All that means is do the shyt over again. GOD TIER nikka!

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
You sound dumb as fukk. I have no control over what my broker does it's all automated dummy just like it is for any civilian. nikka where's your licenses to buy stocks direct? Oh that's right you just regular nikka. Shut up.

:mjlol: I just told homie earlier I doubled on a penny stock. Boy you're remedial.

:mjlol: I told nikkas about F (Ford), that shyt is up 50 cents plus dividends if you copped it when I said it. Anyone who put bands up is eating, but I know you ain't got it like that.

:mjlol:Also I didn't get finessed, I was mad about my margins and called them nikkas, I was adding the commission to the trade by accident. We talked about it and cleared everything up.

:mjlol:On top of that you a bum that can't even afford to pay your broker. You have to trade on a hacker app that sells your information in order to make money.

:mjlol: Dumb nikka thought a 15 dollar stock that jumped to 40 would dip back to the 15 dollar range. That's not a dip that's a crash which wasn't going to happen stupid.

:mjlol: Forever arguing about 2 dollar weed stocks, scared to lose 2 dollars. nikka shut up.

:mjlol: "O-oh, I'm too scared to buy stock so yaw don't know what you talking bout" ass nikka

:mjlol: Leave this stock shyt to the big boys nikka. We God Tier trying to get rich, you a bum hoping stocks keeps you from applying to Mcdonalds.
This is not even funny anymore and to be quite honest you are really embarrassing yourself. Smileys and grade school insults aren't going to work here.

First off, anyone with a brain knows that paying commissions for stocks is fast becoming a thing of the past. Every experienced investor knows that the broker isn't trying to make you money they are only looking out for thier pockets. They aren't even required by law anymore to have the investors best interest in mind so why am I paying a broker for? If you were "God teir" you wouldn't need help from a broker.

They don't even teach investing in school but one thing everyone knows from grade school is that Ford is a dividend aristocrat. That's one of the top 5 stocks everyone knows about so saying you put nikkas on to Ford is beyond laughable. Ford has about 5 billion shares outstanding so it's extremely hard for it to gain a dollar. You'll never get as rich as you think off of just dividends.

Your whole logic on buying stocks is flawed that's how I know you aren't making any money. You think because a stock won't reach $0 that you should buy whenever? Everyone knows you need to have a price point and a margin of safety when entering a position. I called fivver doing those numbers, but one thing I don't do is chase. Your inexperienced way of investing is sure to get you wiped put soon.

Check my Marijuana thread I literally walked nikkas through the whole process almost a year ago and called the massive sell off. I've been telling people about Neptune wellness since it was in the $3 range last year. Now it's in the $6 range. I don't even count cormedix because it hasn't even reached half it's potential but it's still up in the $9 range since I introduced it in the $7 range.

This isn't even the type of energy I deal with. All my post in this forum are about trying to help others get money and I never brag on my correct ideas. If you not doing that then nothing else matters keep that goofy high school shyt to yourself. You are really exposing yourself as a low level nikka just trying to look like you're somebody but people who are real know what's up.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
They don't even teach investing in school but one thing everyone knows from grade school is that Ford is a dividend aristocrat. That's one of the top 5 stocks everyone knows about so saying you put nikkas on to Ford is beyond laughable. Ford has about 5 billion shares outstanding so it's extremely hard for it to gain a dollar. You'll never get as rich as you think off of just dividends.

:mjlol: Ironic considering nikkas was saying don't get FORD before I put em on game. You say it's hard to gain a dollar further proves my point that nikkas who listened to me ate.

Your whole logic on buying stocks is flawed that's how I know you aren't making any money. You think because a stock won't reach $0 that you should buy whenever? Everyone knows you need to have a price point and a margin of safety when entering a position. I called fivver doing those numbers, but one thing I don't do is chase. Your inexperienced way of investing is sure to get you wiped put soon.

:mjlol: All my stocks pipped. I'm God Tier in this game, I'm never going to get wiped out.

:mjlol: I was saying no point in being a scary nikka if you believe in your eye. You either got the glow or you don't. I trust my God eye whole heartily and that's why my belly full.

Check my Marijuana thread I literally walked nikkas through the whole process almost a year ago and called the massive sell off. I've been telling people about Neptune wellness since it was in the $3 range last year. Now it's in the $6 range. I don't even count cormedix because it hasn't even reached half it's potential but it's still up in the $9 range since I introduced it in the $7 range.

:mjlol: And I gave you your props for your call outs, stop tripping.

broller

Veteran
Daps
This is not even funny anymore and to be quite honest you are really embarrassing yourself. Smileys and grade school insults aren't going to work here.

First off, anyone with a brain knows that paying commissions for stocks is fast becoming a thing of the past. Every experienced investor knows that the broker isn't trying to make you money they are only looking out for thier pockets. They aren't even required by law anymore to have the investors best interest in mind so why am I paying a broker for? If you were "God teir" you wouldn't need help from a broker.

This isn't even the type of energy I deal with. All my post in this forum are about trying to help others get money and I never brag on my correct ideas. If you not doing that then nothing else matters keep that goofy high school shyt to yourself. You are really exposing yourself as a low level nikka just trying to look like you're somebody but people who are real know what's up.

say it. :salute:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
First off I want to apologize for contributing to derailing the thread a bit, 6 figures should be about making money with each other and this forum probably has the least negative energy. Let's keep it that way

I would say this though @Doomsday going forward our only battles should be about who is presenting good stock ideas and making themselves and others money. If you really think you're "God tier" let's see who makes the best investments and trades over the next couple weeks or months. Call it out before it happens with technical and fundamental analysis price points and everything, this is a challenge to see who can really make 6 figures from here on out :mjgrin: @Doomsday do you accept?

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Ehe

Where can I put down for this offering?
I have a webull account so they had the offering the price was between $7.50-$9.50 but it'll probably be higher once it hits the market on August 1st. The offering ends on July 31st.

I missed the offering on Blue hat interactive. They were offering at $4 a share, I'll be looking to buy tomorrow when it hits the market at $7-10 if the volume and public float is right.

Fujian Blue Hat Interactive Entertainment design, production, promotion and sales of animation, game, original IP and peripheral derivatives, the company has been focused on product research and development,market channels and brand operation. It concentrates on the combination of"online" and "offline" and dual interaction of"entertainment" and "products" to create a high-techcultural industry platform of "mobile game + entity +IP".

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Keep tabs on KRUS now that shyt will spike just like Beyond Meat and then dip, then spike again and stay steady. Whoever jumps on early will get the gangsta prices.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: If you purchased 100 shares or more of BHAT you already eating.

:mjlol: Investopia and the homie earlier is right. Stocks is easy you just have to have enough money to pass a certain threshold. If you have 10,000 to invest and can get 1000 shares or more at a time you will crush everytime.

:mjlol: I ain't a hater though. I'll give @Tug life props on the call out.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Keep tabs on KRUS now that shyt will spike just like Beyond Meat and then dip, then spike again and stay steady. Whoever jumps on early will get the gangsta prices.
Looks like they are only issuing shares in the thousands that's an extremely low float. I'll keep an eye on that one. It does have the potential to do beyond meat type moves :jbhmm:

EDIT: They are issuing 2.9 million shares that's still a very low float

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
BHAT tested it's opening price again might look to re enter for a after hours into Monday push