IPO Thread.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: God tier? What successful trades have you named on here before it happened? And what successful trades have you made in general (honest questions) I know you said buy Canntrust at $2.75 cause that was the bottom and it's $1.98 now. Check my resume, I know exactly what I'm doing

What's your resume cuh?

You had stocks at 15 and now they 50 cuz you was shook. That's not God tier thinking, you not there yet bruh. The chances of a stock going from 15 dollars to zero instantly is next to none, so there is no reason to be afraid of stocks. You either get rich or stay broke. Plus my eye is otherworldly. The only other poster I seen on my level is the other homie who knows about the penny stock method. No one taught us, you just have to be born God Tier.

I done already gave you nikkas the heads up, all the stocks I said to get were all solid. PROS and KRUS are the next ones.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What's your resume cuh?

You had stocks at 15 and now they 50 cuz you was shook. That's not God tier thinking, you not there yet bruh. The chances of a stock going from 15 dollars to zero instantly is next to none, so there is no reason to be afraid of stocks. You either get rich or stay broke. Plus my eye is otherworldly. The only other poster I seen on my level is the other homie who knows about the penny stock method. No one taught us, you just have to be born God Tier.

I done already gave you nikkas the heads up, all the stocks I said to get were all solid. PROS and KRUS are the next ones.
You just talking out your ass with a whole bunch of false bravado no one runs around calling themselves God tier, you sound lame. And yet you still haven't named successful trades you called before it happened. Or any successful gains you got.

A so called "God tier" nikka wouldn't be getting finessed by his broker or suggesting that someone buy a garbage stock. I know real traders and investors and just trying to be one.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You just talking out your ass with a whole bunch of false bravado no one runs around calling themselves God tier, you sound lame. And yet you still haven't named successful trades you called before it happened. Or any successful gains you got.

A so called "God tier" nikka wouldn't be getting finessed by his broker or suggesting that someone buy a garbage stock. I know real traders and investors and just trying to be one.

You sound dumb as fukk. I have no control over what my broker does it's all automated dummy just like it is for any civilian. nikka where's your licenses to buy stocks direct? Oh that's right you just regular nikka. Shut up.

:mjlol: I just told homie earlier I doubled on a penny stock. Boy you're remedial.

:mjlol: I told nikkas about F (Ford), that shyt is up 50 cents plus dividends if you copped it when I said it. Anyone who put bands up is eating, but I know you ain't got it like that.

:mjlol:Also I didn't get finessed, I was mad about my margins and called them nikkas, I was adding the commission to the trade by accident. We talked about it and cleared everything up.

:mjlol:On top of that you a bum that can't even afford to pay your broker. You have to trade on a hacker app that sells your information in order to make money.

:mjlol: Dumb nikka thought a 15 dollar stock that jumped to 40 would dip back to the 15 dollar range. That's not a dip that's a crash which wasn't going to happen stupid.

:mjlol: Forever arguing about 2 dollar weed stocks, scared to lose 2 dollars. nikka shut up.

:mjlol: "O-oh, I'm too scared to buy stock so yaw don't know what you talking bout" ass nikka

:mjlol: Leave this stock shyt to the big boys nikka. We God Tier trying to get rich, you a bum hoping stocks keeps you from applying to Mcdonalds.

broller

Veteran
Daps
You sound dumb as fukk. I have no control over what my broker does it's all automated dummy just like it is for any civilian. nikka where's your licenses to buy stocks direct? Oh that's right you just regular nikka. Shut up.

:mjlol: I just told homie earlier I doubled on a penny stock. Boy you're remedial.

:mjlol: I told nikkas about F (Ford), that shyt is up 50 cents plus dividends if you copped it when I said it. Anyone who put bands up is eating, but I know you ain't got it like that.

:mjlol:Also I didn't get finessed, I was mad about my margins and called them nikkas, I was adding the commission to the trade by accident. We talked about it and cleared everything up.

:mjlol:On top of that you a bum that can't even afford to pay your broker. You have to trade on a hacker app that sells your information in order to make money.

:mjlol: Dumb nikka thought a 15 dollar stock that jumped to 40 would dip back to the 15 dollar range. That's not a dip that's a crash which wasn't going to happen stupid.

:mjlol: Forever arguing about 2 dollar weed stocks, scared to lose 2 dollars. nikka shut up.

:mjlol: "O-oh, I'm too scared to buy stock so yaw don't know what you talking bout" ass nikka

:mjlol: Leave this stock shyt to the big boys nikka. We God Tier trying to get rich, you a bum hoping stocks keeps you from applying to Mcdonalds.

you "God tier" at stocks but you still "trying" to get rich? a God would be rich already.

also, if you're "God tier" why you talking bout stocks are dead?

Stocks are dead. Only invest in what you want to hold for 1-10 years. STOCKS AREN'T SHIIIIT!

fukking found out my broker was buying stocks way off the mark of what I put down digitally. I recommend everyone check their loss and gain chart to see whats up. I would get a 10 dollar stock and look at the chart fukk boy purchased it for 17.00 plus commission. It's impossible to daytrade in this era if you're not at wallstreet directly and can buy stocks by the nanosecond

leave the "God tier" bravado out this bytch and put up real numbers.

broller

Veteran
Daps

you talking bout this post or something earlier?

TOP 5 dividend stocks:

Pepsi
AT&T
MCDONALDS
VERIZON
FORD

That was on May 9, 2019. It was at $10.20 that day and it's $9.56 now. What 50 cents you talking bout? Or you said something about Ford before that? Break it down with numbers and facts if you said something on here before then, so we know how good you are rather than hearing some "God tier" shyt.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
you "God tier" at stocks but you still "trying" to get rich? a God would be rich already.

also, if you're "God tier" why you talking bout stocks are dead?

When it comes to how the game goes I'm God Tier.

:mjlol: And the richest people on Earth have stocks dummy. Rich is material, wealth is the love of your family and community. Rich is also relative to the person. I could have 10,000,000 and not consider that rich.

leave the "God tier" bravado out this bytch and put up real numbers.

:mjlol: I already have dummy. Re-read my last posts.

broller

Veteran
Daps
What's your resume cuh?

Tuglife put mans on to CorMedix and they been eating off it.

broller

Veteran
Daps
When it comes to how the game goes I'm God Tier.

:mjlol: And the richest people on Earth have stocks dummy. Rich is material, wealth is the love of your family and community. Rich is also relative to the person. I could have 10,000,000 and not consider that rich.

:mjlol: I already have dummy. Re-read my last posts.

So why you saying stocks are dead in one post then being pro stocks in another one? Talking our both sides of your ass.

And I read your post and it had no facts. I'm trying to see how Ford is up 50 cents since you put people on to it here and I ain't seeing any facts.

All this foo knows how to do is say "God tier", "dummy" and post smileys. I'm looking for numbers if you wanna big yourself up. Otherwise shut your bytch ass up

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
That was on May 9, 2019. It was at $10.20 that day and it's $9.56 now.

:mjlol: Stretch armstrong with the reach. I been speaking on Ford. Ford dipped to 9.50 in Jun and stayed steady. It boomed this week in the 10's and now it dropped back down.

:mjlol: Like I said, anyone who was watching the streets from the time I made them aware until now ate good. That's an ENTIRE dollar jump.

:mjlol:Unless your broke like I said.

Break it down with numbers and facts if you said something on here before then, so we know how good you are rather than hearing some "God tier" shyt.

:mjlol: Get off my dikk jealous nikka. Don't watch me watch tv. I already named the stocks and they all pipped just as I predicted. Either you listen and eat or get the fukk out of dodge.

:mjlol: Notice how he ignores the conversation about the double on the penny stocks. nikkas want to create this narrative that I ain't on point, instead of just eating.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
So why you saying stocks are dead in one post then being pro stocks in another one? Talking our both sides of your ass.

:mjlol: I said stocks without Dividends are dead. I'm trying to put you lames up on game but stay slow.

:mjlol: Asian mad a nikka smarter than him.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Tuglife put mans on to CorMedix and they been eating off it.

:mjlol: Good call, homie might have a lil eye on him. He still scary though, and you can't be scary in this game. Especially if you want to be God Tier.

broller

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: I said stocks without Dividends are dead. I'm trying to put you lames up on game but stay slow.

:mjlol: Asian mad a nikka smarter than him.

where the fukk does it say "stocks without dividends are dead" dumb ass nikka?

Stocks are dead. Only invest in what you want to hold for 1-10 years. STOCKS AREN'T SHIIIIT!

fukking found out my broker was buying stocks way off the mark of what I put down digitally. I recommend everyone check their loss and gain chart to see whats up. I would get a 10 dollar stock and look at the chart fukk boy purchased it for 17.00 plus commission. It's impossible to daytrade in this era if you're not at wallstreet directly and can buy stocks by the nanosecond

where the fukk does it say that? you the type of nikka to revise what he says and say "see? i called it " when you didn't say shyt of worth. fukk out of here dumb ass nikka

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What's your resume cuh?

lets not argue breh
lets get this money :webb3:

-shugg

broller

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Stretch armstrong with the reach. I been speaking on Ford. Ford dipped to 9.50 in Jun and stayed steady. It boomed this week in the 10's and now it dropped back down.

:mjlol: Like I said, anyone who was watching the streets from the time I made them aware until now ate good. That's an ENTIRE dollar jump.

:mjlol:Unless your broke like I said.

:mjlol: Get off my dikk jealous nikka. Don't watch me watch tv. I already named the stocks and they all pipped just as I predicted. Either you listen and eat or get the fukk out of dodge.

:mjlol: Notice how he ignores the conversation about the double on the penny stocks. nikkas want to create this narrative that I ain't on point, instead of just eating.

the burden of proof is on you dumb ass nikka. talking bout being "God tier" but can't put up numbers. still can't put up any real numbers about ford, just talking bout dollar jumps without any evidence. fukk out of here and go big yourself up on the streets where you allegedly been calling shyt. but don't come here talking bout "god tier" until we see some numbers that you call ahead of time.

and don;t be calling out the next man for not being good when @TugLife called CorMedix and put it on the forum well ahead of time. now you coppin pleas that he might have a small eye because you actually looked at his history and saw he been allowing brehs to eat. fukk out of here bytch ass foo.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
where the fukk does it say "stocks without dividends are dead" dumb ass nikka?

:mjlol: There are 3 threads about stocks in this forum I post in all of them. I was repeating my mantra of stocks without dividends are dead. You won't get it so I'm just gonna leave you starving. Real nikkas will understand the game.

where the fukk does it say that? you the type of nikka to revise what he says and say "see? i called it " when you didn't say shyt of worth. fukk out of here dumb ass nikka

:mjlol: Lies, I never needed to revise shyt.

:mjlol: If nikkas listened to me they'd be eating off of CHK, CLDQ, and tommorow PROS, ect. Stay sleep though nikka. I'M GOD TIER with this shyt!