Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:patrice: I really like Invincible, but the Boys is has the unique dynamic where the heroes are like influencers with marketing teams and shyt. Incinvible so far is like standard comic book shyt but they went full blast on the brutality. If you take away the brutality from Invincible it's not as good of a show.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
because of special effects? honest question.
Yeah sorta, part of my enjoyment is seeing "comics come to life" and Invincible just doesn't in comparison to the Boys just because it is a cartoon. Still I like it, it's quality programming. Don't want to sound like I'm crapping on it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah sorta, part of my enjoyment is seeing "comics come to life" and Invincible just doesn't in comparison to the Boys just because it is a cartoon. Still I like it, it's quality programming. Don't want to sound like I'm crapping on it.
thanks. you helping me formulate a thesis of some sort in my brain. i'm on the opposing side of this. i would prefer comic be made into animated shows instead of live action. america gives has a weird stigmatism towards animated shows that arent goofy

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I heard a lot of ppl complain about that...didn’t really observe it until the last ep...some scenes looked really rushed/relatively subpar
they did skimp on the animation a bit this season, but the story and acting are way better to me in invincible. boys is just fukkery. outside of that the characters arent really "great" besides homelander, and thats cuz the actor is doing a great job.
mufucas dont understand how hard it is to actually do high quality animation and the cost for action based animation, ESPECIALLY since america semi killed the animation industry in the early 00's

@surf if you go ack and watch the scene where people are running around the tie before the building was gonna crash, the animation of the people is ass cheeks

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
thanks. you helping me formulate a thesis of some sort in my brain. i'm on the opposing side of this. i would prefer comic be made into animated shows instead of live action. america gives has a weird stigmatism towards animated shows that arent goofy
But the comics they adapt are the goofiest ones.

I mean if they were making an animated Road to Perdition then yeah I’d want to see it taken seriously as an adaption. But giving a story about alien empires fighting and demon detectives… give me MTV movie award.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
But the comics they adapt are the goofiest ones.

I mean if they were making an animated Road to Perdition then yeah I’d want to see it taken seriously as an adaption. But giving a story about alien empires fighting and demon detectives… give me MTV movie award.
we have different ideas of goofy. I dont think invincible is goofy. also, i was speaking to shyt like adventure time, family guy, and simpsons.