• Total voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I absolutely love both shows.

If I HAVE to pick I'll take The Boys. A little less mature sure, also a lot less predictable. But not even a spoiler (looked into the comic, never read it) could ruin that finale for me.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Compared to Mark’s and his girlfriend’s lame post modern Lois and Clark routine?

I figured you were a superhero weeks ago and still got mad at you for leaving me and breaking your word!!!

:stopitslime:

Also let’s get back together even though none of what I was mad about was resolved!!
So basically teenagers being teenagers. :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can't they be compared

I once wrote a thesis paper comparing a comic book to a classic novel...luckily the professor was open-minded...ended up liking the paper so much she recommended I enter it into a writing competition and it won

“can’t really be compared” is just a lazy cop out folks use not to feel “compelled” to compare shyt they like and can’t decide between

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I once wrote a thesis paper comparing a comic book to a classic novel...luckily the professor was open-minded...ended up liking the paper so much she recommend I entered it into a writing competition and it won

“can’t really be compared” is just a lazy cop out folks use not to feel “compelled” to compare shyt they like and can’t decide between
Yeah it's not like when that reviewer called last of us 2 the schindlers list of video games :mjlol: