Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Mom, dad and son got matching eye jammies.

full

Daps
Angstrom: I’m stronger now!!!
Mark: :usure:

I mean he did have Mark leaking so there's that.

I dont really understand the power scaling of the viltrimites. I get that they're the strongest beings in the universe but they're not unbeatable.

Omni man got put into a coma by the original guardians. Sure he killed them but he almost died doing it.

Mark gets beat up all the time.

Omniman was struggling with Sinclairs robot men and with that squid creature until Mark showed up.

---------

And side note. If folks can be rebuilt, why haven't they tried to rebuild the original guardians? :jbhmm:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I mean he did have Mark leaking so there's that.

I dont really understand the power scaling of the viltrimites. I get that they're the strongest beings in the universe but they're not unbeatable.

Omni man got put into a coma by the original guardians. Sure he killed them but he almost died doing it.

Mark gets beat up all the time.

Omniman was struggling with Sinclairs robot men and with that squid creature until Mark showed up.

---------

And side note. If folks can be rebuilt, why haven't they tried to rebuild the original guardians? :jbhmm:
I have comic book knowledge I can’t speculate with you :whoa:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
shyt is just as hard to watch as it was to read :sadcam:

Angstrom to me was the most dangerous villain in this story/series. Still some crazy ones left to encounter tho.

DO NOT READ SPOILER BELOW IF YOU HAVENT READ BOOK

I remember when I read the book I thought it was a cop out that he got saved by alternate/future Guardians of the Globe but it foreshadows future events very well

Thinking back though, there's no way Robot should have cosigned that

Did he go out sad like that in the comics? Cuz I thought brehs in here said he fukked up shyt over a long course of time? Doesn't seem like he got his just due here tbh. I have a couple of them big ass 800-900 pg Compendiums but I couldn't finish even the 1st one before I got sidetracked. Might revisit if they keep up with this bullshyt of long gaps in between and split seasons, etc.

You can spoiler your answer and just give me the broad strokes ⏸️

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Did he go out sad like that in the comics? Cuz I thought brehs in here said he fukked up shyt over a long course of time? Doesn't seem like he got his just due here tbh. I have a couple of them big ass 800-900 pg Compendiums but I couldn't finish even the 1st one before I got sidetracked. Might revisit if they keep up with this bullshyt of long gaps in between and split seasons, etc.

You can spoiler your answer and just give me the broad strokes ⏸️
He did go out sad for sure but it did feel like he fukked shyt up over a longer period of time in the comics. I think they cut some of time that mark spent in the alternate realities

I'd have to go back

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Can any of the comic book readers say if the viltrumites get stronger when they heal from a beating?
Nah, they aren't saiyans entirely. The only character who has shown that trait is Allen IIRC

Viltrumites can train, however. They can get stronger by exercising and become more efficient with their powers over time