Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
The levy fight was beautiful, what’s with the mummy? So the squid thing going come back for season 3 which hopefully isnt going to take years :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
shyt is just as hard to watch as it was to read :sadcam:

Angstrom to me was the most dangerous villain in this story/series. Still some crazy ones left to encounter tho.

DO NOT READ SPOILER BELOW IF YOU HAVENT READ BOOK

I remember when I read the book I thought it was a cop out that he got saved by alternate/future Guardians of the Globe but it foreshadows future events very well

Thinking back though, there's no way Robot should have cosigned that

Daps
shyt is just as hard to watch as it was to read :sadcam:

Angstrom to me was the most dangerous villain in this story/series. Still some crazy ones left to encounter tho.

DO NOT READ SPOILER BELOW IF YOU HAVENT READ BOOK

I remember when I read the book I thought it was a cop out that he got saved by alternate/future Guardians of the Globe but it foreshadows future events very well

Thinking back though, there's no way Robot should have cosigned that

I'm tryna figure out why he didn't just put our Mark in a universe with Darth Mark and Omniman.

That's how you kill him if you really want him dead. Guess hindsight is 20/20 :yeshrug:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Definitely one of the better episodes in my opinion.

Angstrom really went through it:sadcam:

So basically the fight in episode 5 was pointless because
everybody survived.

Old ass Atom Eve just couldn't help herself, huh:mjlol:

End of the episode felt a bit abrupt to me, probably because there was no real cliffhanger. It's a bit refreshing to be honest though

I'm definitely gonna read the comic because waiting another 2 or 3 years just isn't gonna cut it for me and I'll have no doubt forgotten everything that has happened so far.

Also, Steven Yeun's voice work was beyond incredible in this finale.
I don't listen for voice acting like that but I felt exactly the same, especially this scene

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm tryna figure out why he didn't just put our Mark in a universe with Darth Mark and Omniman.

That's how you kill him if you really want him dead. Guess hindsight is 20/20 :yeshrug:

He should’ve just opened a portal between Mark’s head and his neck and decapitated him
Pride. He wanted the satisfaction of doing it himself

It's dumb but it's a real thing

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Definitely one of the better episodes in my opinion.

Angstrom really went through it:sadcam:

So basically the fight in episode 5 was pointless because
everybody survived.

Old ass Atom Eve just couldn't help herself, huh:mjlol:

End of the episode felt a bit abrupt to me, probably because there was no real cliffhanger. It's a bit refreshing to be honest though

I'm definitely gonna read the comic because waiting another 2 or 3 years just isn't gonna cut it for me and I'll have no doubt forgotten everything that has happened so far.

I don't listen for voice acting like that but I felt exactly the same, especially this scene

The episode 5 fight did have a purpose.

It pretty much showed that GotG as constructed won't work, and there's going to be character development reflecting that. They needed a real nikka wake up call to get the team moving forward.