Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the finale was an excellent episode, but overall thought this season was a huge drop off from the first, maybe it was split season shyt, I don't know.

I might just wait to binge everything next season instead of watching week to week.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
I really thought we were about to see something with Levy. I just thought that was going to go way further than it went. Like the beginning build up was cool so I thought it was a set up for a bigger pay off. Maybe the fact that it was his first will play into the story later and show how he changed.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been watching the Superman cartoon from the 90’s off and on for the past year and man I can’t unhear Lex Luthors voice every time the general speaks. That voice actor doesn’t look anything like I would expect either lol

Edit: wait, is this dude the voice of Mr. Krabs too? No way haha

Watch the original Highlander, you won't be disappointed.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
EVERY time I go on youtube, there are "recommended" videos that contain MASSIVE spoilers about Anissa right there in the thumbnails. It pisses me off.
So many spoilers right there in the thumbnails, about so many characters.

yeah that's why I make sure not to watch or search any Invincible related on YouTube........

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Second half of the season was pretty good. Needed some more Levy fukkery. Surprised he didn’t throw Mark into a dimension with his evil self to really get the point across. Mark whooping his own ass would have been :whoo:

This shyt too short though. Are they gonna be quicker with season 3? :damn:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Just had to come in here again and say to the Invincible dikk riders...fukk outta here with this overrated ass show:camby:

X-Men 97>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Horribly paced Invincible

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why was mark so hurt about killing the black dude? He was making it seem like that was the first body he caught when that ain’t close to the truth

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Yep, breh is an amateur. You never search anything about a show whose story has already been told. I watched the Sopranos a couple years back and I actually posted in the Sopranos thread and still didn't get spoiled.

:yeshrug: I love watching the season 1 episode 1 "Reaction" youtube videos when people who (supposedly) don't know what the show is like get to to the end of the episode.

Daps
:yeshrug: I love watching the season 1 episode 1 "Reaction" youtube videos when people who (supposedly) don't know what the show is like get to to the end of the episode.

Why tho? I'm always curious... what do ppl get out of that? Why watch them watch a show when you could just watch the show for yourself and have your own reaction to it? :pachaha: