Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I guess I'm one of the few who really enjoyed this season. Its obvious they are going to carry on with this for many season and I'm down for that. It may seem like baby steps but those steps are giving me enough in them. The last line Omni man uttered in the episode ( I miss my wife) is what made me say fukk outta here. You called her a pet. :stopitslime: and Omni man, Mark and Debbie all having the same swollen eye was abit jarring. :gucci:but other than that. None Marvel spiderman cameo was cool and the Batman nod as well. Hopefully though this is when Mark level up with his powers and the last time he gets his ass beat so badly again.

Also happy about Duplikate being alive. it didnt make sense not to have a copy as backup somewhere. Probably shouldnt have let them have a funeral for her though.

Last edited:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Does Mark ever do anything besides get his ass kicked. Every episode it’s “check out this new way Mark gets the mask beat off his face”.

Bring back Allen the Alien, his character is much better.

This season brought back the "VINCIBLE" in his name lol. Straight ass kicked...

Until the Black guy huh :mjpls:

dfresh

Pro
Daps
I didn't like how they spaced out the Angstrom Storm Levy arc. They should have either dedicated the first four episodes to his storyline or reserved the last four episodes for it. Dividing the focus by starting with the first two episodes of the season on him and then returning to his arc for the season finale was very lackluster.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All three of the Graysons had the same swollen eye

"Oh you some females? I need a male body." - The :dame: mummy

Started off good and became great by the end.
I felt Mark's anger issues have finally entered the picture. He knows what he's capable of and he's scared of it. He thought Angstrom was strong since he gloated so much about it so he knew he could push himself further but he pushed too far. I like that he's sulking over everything that happened, that emotional weight I like to see in comic book shows, hell in most of television I would like to see that. And Omniman finally realized how wrong he was,.

I just felt the first act was far too long. I reacted out loud when I saw 15mins went on and Mark is still being sent through dimensions.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All three of the Graysons had the same swollen eye

"Oh you some females? I need a male body." - The :dame: mummy

Started off good and became great by the end.
I felt Mark's anger issues have finally entered the picture. He knows what he's capable of and he's scared of it. He thought Angstrom was strong since he gloated so much about it so he knew he could push himself further but he pushed too far. I like that he's sulking over everything that happened, that emotional weight I like to see in comic book shows, hell in most of television I would like to see that. And Omniman finally realized how wrong he was,.

I just felt the first act was far too long. I reacted out loud when I saw 15mins went on and Mark is still being sent through dimensions.

What the hell was the mummy thing even about in the comics???:heh: villan or anti hero???

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still catching up I finished episode 5. When ol girl who’s like ant-man got ate by the bad guy but she tried to grow out, what did he do to kill her? Did he just flex and it split her in half?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still catching up I finished episode 5. When ol girl who’s like ant-man got ate by the bad guy but she tried to grow out, what did he do to kill her? Did he just flex and it split her in half?

his muscles and organs was probably too dense for her to burst through and he crushed her...:francis: