Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
FINALLY they broke them up. I know they're trying with a lot of these subplots but they had to wrap the Amber one. And from what I've read, Amber is just the first girlfriend and they didn't do much with her in the comics so they tried to flesh it out but they dragged it on for too long in a short part two of a second season.

In the comic they had a scene where they talked about how comic artists sometimes reuse the art for comic panels and just change the dialogue. So this was just an animated version of that lol

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
That scene at comic-con between Mark and the writer was probably the most hilarious thing I've seen on the show :pachaha:

Please let Alan get some decent screentime next episode. His story right now is the most interesting to me of all the characters.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe people have an issue with Mark and Amber's relationship issues being a big part of this season. I might be the only one who thinks they've handled that part mamasterfully
They just want to see him get beat up. They totally missed the point of what makes him hero.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They just want to see him get beat up. They totally missed the point of what makes him hero.
amber is not what fukking makes mark a hero :dead: people can't stand the storyline because there is literally nothing that relationship can do but end

and compared to every other thing going on in this story, its easily one of the least interesting. within a condensed season at that? yeah its a waste

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
amber is not what fukking makes mark a hero :dead: people can't stand the storyline because there is literally nothing that relationship can do but end

and compared to every other thing going on in this story, its easily one of the most least interesting. within a condensed season at that? yeah its a waste
What happened with Mark is what happens with spider man all the time.
:unimpressed:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

and compared to every other thing going on in this story, its easily one of the least interesting. within a condensed season at that? yeah its a waste

I understand this from a viewing standpoint but I do think Amber is a pivotal element of Mark's character arc

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They set some of it motion already with the books

But this series has no training arcs, mostly because there's too much shyt happening in too short of a timeline, it's not DBZ where the heroes have months and months in advance to prepare for the threat

Like what? :what:

Mark should be training anytime he's not saving the world.

Instead he's going on dates :unimpressed:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Mark was dumb for not taking the Viltrumites invasion seriously especially since he wasn't going to be a collaborator. The college shyt is dunzo it might not be fair but he should know what time it is he's not going to have a normal life no college, no human girlfriend and no days off.