Daps
All ima say is… Anissa wouldn’t need to force me to do shyt :russ: IYKYK :whew:
alonzo-mourning.gif

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
The problem is a lot of the momentum kinda leaked out in the 2 year hiatus.
I really don't get it

It's only 8 damn episodes and this ain't sum Miyazaki level animation. There is no excuse for this show to take so long between seasons and only have 8 damn episodes in a season

Wtf is really goin on

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Mark was dumb for not taking the Viltrumites invasion seriously especially since he wasn't going to be a collaborator. The college shyt is dunzo it might not be fair but he should know what time it is he's not going to have a normal life no college, no human girlfriend and no days off.

My mans got too comfortable. NGL, I lowkey forgot about them like he did and got caught slipping with Anissa. :francis:

Daps
I really don't get it

It's only 8 damn episodes and this ain't sum Miyazaki level animation. There is no excuse for this show to take so long between seasons and only have 8 damn episodes in a season

Wtf is really goin on

This ain't the only thing that's got a long wait between seasons. I mean look at Game of Thrones. It used to drop every year and now they have a long 2 almost 3 year wait in between seasons.

Something broke in the entertainment industry during covid and I don't believe it's the fact that special effects companies are overworked. I think it's something else.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
This ain't the only thing that's got a long wait between seasons. I mean look at Game of Thrones. It used to drop every year and now they have a long 2 almost 3 year wait in between seasons.

Something broke in the entertainment industry during covid and I don't believe it's the fact that special effects companies are overworked. I think it's something else.
Yeah, Arcane came out in 2021 and we aren't getting the 2nd season until November. That is almost a 4 year break.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Yeah, Arcane came out in 2021 and we aren't getting the 2nd season until November. That is almost a 4 year break.
arcane pushed a brand new style and GoT was working with one of the most bloated production structures in tv history

invincible is just ran by idiots who think that voice acting should all be feature actors while assuming planning animation is something you can do over zoom calls lol. like who actually gives a fukk who zazie beats and ezra miller plays in this?

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
arcane pushed a brand new style and GoT was working with one of the most bloated production structures in tv history

invincible is just ran by idiots who think that voice acting should all be feature actors while assuming planning animation is something you can do over zoom calls lol. like who actually gives a fukk who zazie beats and ezra miller plays in this?

Facts almost all the VA's are either well established actors or rising stars. Just coordinating schedules has to be crazy.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I really don't get it

Wtf is really goin on

Because we accepted season episode cuts and it’s easy to create hype for pt. 2. Ever since the sopranos season breaks have gotten out of hand.

These companies are gonna do whatever it takes to maximize profit with minimum effort.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Because we accepted season episode cuts and it’s easy to create hype for pt. 2. Ever since the sopranos season breaks have gotten out of hand.

These companies are gonna do whatever it takes to maximize profit with minimum effort.
its not even that. with long ass breaks over the holidays of all times, you end up having to market the same season essentially twice :dead: and they gotta compete against lineups on top of that too