Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I can't believe people have an issue with Mark and Amber's relationship issues being a big part of this season. I might be the only one who thinks they've handled that part masterfully.

I don’t have a problem with it what my problem with the relationship was the pacing of it fukkin with the main plot especially with depressed Debbie, depressed Donald etc.

That being said probably this was probably one of the stronger episodes of season 2 especially Amber talking about being so powerless. They set up this breakup really well and the payoff was worth it.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Is there an explanation that's going to come later for why the viltrimites don't just go ahead and head to earth right now? Why rely on Mark to do anything?

If there's an explanation coming later in the series, don't spoil it. It just doesn't make sense.
It's explained MUCH later in the series

You're asking the right questions too early

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
He's doing ZERO training or prep :camby:

He doesn't seem bothered of what the Viltrumites warned him about.

Hell NO ONE on earth seems to be despite them seeing Omni Man go on a rampage.

WHERE is the urgency to combat the Vultrimites? :mjtf: why isn't this the main/driving story narrative? :mindblown:

Even a clown character like Goku did training when he knew the other saiyans were coming.
They set some of it motion already with the books

But this series has no training arcs, mostly because there's too much shyt happening in too short of a timeline, it's not DBZ where the heroes have months and months in advance to prepare for the threat

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just caught up on the latest ep, oh na shyt is boutta get super wicked :damn:

Don’t fw a man’s family. shyt can get real heavy Levy :demonic:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I can't believe people have an issue with Mark and Amber's relationship issues being a big part of this season. I might be the only one who thinks they've handled that part masterfully.
They fleshed Amber out more with a defined personality so it definitely creates more of a irritable character than she originally was but I see that as a positive because the original version of Amber is just a nothing characrer IMO. So they definitely have handled that plotline well.

The debbie plotline also is being handled well but the payoff to that takes longer.

I have no clue what they are doing with Donald though, theres pieces missing