Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's doing ZERO training or prep :camby:

He doesn't seem bothered of what the Viltrumites warned him about.

Hell NO ONE on earth seems to be despite them seeing Omni Man go on a rampage.

WHERE is the urgency to combat the Vultrimites? :mjtf: why isn't this the main/driving story narrative? :mindblown:

Even a clown character like Goku did training when he knew the other saiyans were coming.

has cecil told the guardians about the viltrumites or their invasion????:patrice:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

WHERE is the urgency to combat the Vultrimites? :mjtf: why isn't this the main/driving story narrative? :mindblown:

Even a clown character like Goku did training when he knew the other saiyans were coming.
he's a dumb 18yr old half a CAC.

:mjlol: who he gonna train with? They gotta figure out something for him to do said training.

dudes gotta let the story play out. brehs watched 100's of episodes of goku not doing fukk all, but mark gotta be out here challenging a bunch of aliens that can rip him apart already, in 7 episodes.

I'll admit the amber shyt drags, but she gone now anyway.

Last edited:
Daps
Her character is so annoying. I don't know why they're dragging them out.

I couldn't believe tonight's episode, breh. All throughout this series i have hated Amber.

Even on this latest episode, I was like :francis: every time she was on screen. I was thinking about how boring and weak this episode was, and I hated the meta commentary about why the animation ain't good because I think that's a terrible explanation after 2 years especially when the voice actors ain't all that good outside of Mark, Cecil and Nolan.m

I was ready to say that this episode was an L until the viltrimite showed up and put hands on Amber. I was actually so bored that I was looking at my phone until that part happened and then I looked up like :ohhh:

That interaction between her and Mark, the part about her being stronger than Nolan, the part where Mark refused to just give in and say the words and Cecil finally giving him the respect that he deserves... and then the end with Amber even hit me in the feels. That scene was done so incredibly that it completely redeemed her character. It immediately turned her from a spoiler rotten heffa into a woman that's simply afraid and who has been dragged into a world that she doesn't understand, didn't ask to be in, and that she can't survive. She's just scared. And who can blame her?

This was an incredible episode.

Daps
:damn: :damn: bro said she's even faster than Nolan
Mark got his ass beat differently today, I thought he got brolic after that fight on the bug planet but I guess not :mjtf:

That ending was ridiculous, the finale next week is gonna be crazy. The months long break definitely killed a lot of hype, idk what the showrunners were thinking competing with an animated series based on arguably Marvel's most popular IP. It definitely doesn't help that X-Men '97 and Invincible are on back-to-back days as well.

True she was stronger than Nolan but she still didn't beat Mark the way Nolan beat Mark on that mountain :picard:

Daps

:usure: ☝🏿 he's right, you know

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is there an explanation that's going to come later for why the viltrimites don't just go ahead and head to earth right now? Why rely on Mark to do anything?

If there's an explanation coming later in the series, don't spoil it. It just doesn't make sense.

They always operate like that they even explained it in the show...:dahell:

Daps
They always operate like that they even explained it in the show...:dahell:

That was with Nolan, somebody they thought they could trust. They don't trust Mark. He even told ole girl on this latest episode that he is not going to do what they want him to do.

So why not just kill him and send somebody else?

But again if this is a spoiler that's gonna spoil something later down the line, don't tell me.

Just doesn't make sense as is.

He even told ole girl she needs him. Why? Why not just kill him and then she can do what needs to be done?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That was with Nolan, somebody they thought they could trust. They don't trust Mark. He even told ole girl on this latest episode that he is not going to do what they want him to do.

So why not just kill him and send somebody else?

But again if this is a spoiler that's gonna spoil something later down the line, don't tell me.

Just doesn't make sense as is.

He even told ole girl she needs him. Why? Why not just kill him and then she can do what needs to be done?

I mean remember when they caught nolan on the bug world and homie gave mark a choice to go back to earth and get it ready???:ld: They can kill mark but i dont want to ruin it because spoiler alert... you gotta watch the show on why they act the way they do and what they are doing... it will make sense when they reveal it.