Invincible - Season 2 - Late 2023

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They've changed the timeline of events, got rid of a bunch of characters and gave tertiary characters more screen time than is relevant. Eve for example is really a pov character until after this arc. Good news though, Samson is actually getting screen time. I think he's been conscious in almost as much tv episodes as comics issues by now. He definitely has more lines.

There should've been more world building in these first 2 episodes. The lack of it slows things down and makes this world seem smaller than it really is or should be. Season 2 is mid so far and a months long wait for the rest of the season will be annoying. I'll wait till it all drops.
I think the changes helped season 1 but so far are hurting season 2, I agree. What really hurt the most is that the multiverse is played out already, so too much of that will turn people off

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeah, I was talking about this with someone else. An explanation as simple as those Marks being raised as a Viltrimite supremacist from the beginning, Omni Man indoctrinating Marks and Debbies from the start, or maybe Marks never had friends or normal human lives. I think evil Invincible is cool and shyt but it's strange to think he had the same journey but then the majority of the time he sides with Omni Man dooming his friends and earth for some aliens he's never met.
I don't think it's explained much in the comics either, they just provide a few different examples. Like in one universe I think Mark develops his powers early so Omni-Man didn't have to front as long.

Still, it's not super far fetched at all, in almost all multiversal stories the "main" universe is the unique one.

Daps
If I had to guess, the 2nd half of the 2nd season, but in a small role, unless they change the order of things.

Angstrom's arc really doesn't have much to do with him, but it's arguably the best arc in the comics so I'd stay tuned in.

:comeon: it aint guessing when you already read the comic and dropping dry spoilers foo

His goofy ass threw away a golden apple in the name of being a Man lmaoo

cecil will put Mark in an uncomfortable situation that fukks with his morals and Mark will start to look at him as the opps, go rogue, and find more similarity with his pops — possibly aligning with him

but..
that opening scene was definitely an alternative universe, so maybe that might not happen

Mods can we get these two spoiling clowns tossed out of the thread?

Who do I tag?

@Jax

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
:comeon: it aint guessing when you already read the comic and dropping dry spoilers foo

Mods can we get these two spoiling clowns tossed out of the thread?

Who do I tag?

@Jax
Speaking on anything that hasn't been on the screen is spoiling now? :dead:

I haven't dropped a single spoiler, all I said is that this is a good arc and nikkas should keep watching :dead: