Invasion begins 10.22.21 on Appletv+ (War chests should count for something)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
See you guys next season I guess

giphy.gif

There is absolutely no need to follow the same characters next season smh but I assume they are going to come together like the Avengers and be the worlds last hope:beli:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I haven’t watched an episode of this since the Foundation season finale

going by the post in here i aint missing nothing

I agree with the poster above,they should find new people to follow for season 2

the asian chick storyline is the only one that seemed interesting and even that got stale after a few episodes

I’ll finish the season eventually and give season 2 a shot

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lost interest in this show in the episode where they followed the mother and she got her family

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Just such a weird show, nothing but questions. 10 episodes and all we've learned is it's some kind of hive mind and that they're terraforming earth maybe. Last shot was cool but how did no military or the news not catch that?

Like I said earlier, I get that they were trying to be clever and deep slow burn with this shyt but the writers are clearly not smart enough to pull it off. There's nothing smart or clever about this show, it's just boring with bad melodrama.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just such a weird show, nothing but questions. 10 episodes and all we've learned is it's some kind of hive mind and that they're terraforming earth maybe. Last shot was cool but how did no military or the news not catch that?

Like I said earlier, I get that they were trying to be clever and deep slow burn with this shyt but the writers are clearly not smart enough to pull it off. There's nothing smart or clever about this show, it's just boring with bad melodrama.

I was :mjlol: at these dummies not knowing that there's a big ass Spaceship just chilling in the ocean while they're partying

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I was :mjlol: at these dummies not knowing that there's a big ass Spaceship just chilling in the ocean while they're partying

My thought was maybe it built itself with the pieces that fell to earth but thats a) me just trying to come up with something because they give no hints or explanation and b) how do still not pick up a fukking super structure putting itself together off the coast of USA??!?

I think the whole show wants to be like moments like the shyt between the monk and the engineer, just these "wow deep" conversations and moments and then ever 20 minutes or so they remember they gotta throw some alien shyt or scifi shyt in there.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
My thought was maybe it built itself with the pieces that fell to earth but thats a) me just trying to come up with something because they give no hints or explanation and b) how do still not pick up a fukking super structure putting itself together off the coast of USA??!?

I think the whole show wants to be like moments like the shyt between the monk and the engineer, just these "wow deep" conversations and moments and then ever 20 minutes or so they remember they gotta throw some alien shyt or scifi shyt in there.

Breh that shyt was huge too, like touching the stratosphere :mindblown: biggest plot hole I've seen in a minute smh