Invasion begins 10.22.21 on Appletv+ (War chests should count for something)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
he's completely wrong bro, bruh is married to a woman
im bout to go back and watch that ep. i didnt pick up on any alphabet talk when them army dudes was in the barracks. but i was half sleep when he was on the phone crying to the answering machine..

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That whole convo on the phone was them apoligizing to each other over the strained relationship and what seems like a dead son. Iraqi dude said he had the eyes of a father. Something happened to their kid and instead of staying with her and working through he leaned into his job and went back to middle east.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Take back everything nice I said about the doctor mom plot. This is a terrible tv show. Every character sucks. Everything that happens to motivate them feels forced. Why are civilians attacking military convoys? Did I miss something why do they want to stop her from leaving wtf? How are they doing it so effectively? Also black dude kills one with fire...so the rest of military back home never tried fire? Dumb show.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Take back everything nice I said about the doctor mom plot. This is a terrible tv show. Every character sucks. Everything that happens to motivate them feels forced. Why are civilians attacking military convoys? Did I miss something why do they want to stop her from leaving wtf? How are they doing it so effectively? Also black dude kills one with fire...so the rest of military back home never tried fire? Dumb show.
all of this. :mjlol: i asked the same fukking questions. why would rando civis run up on a convoy AND fukk it up :dahell: lil kid has super powers, then dies? old breh from jurassic park ate up all the budget, so we get these trash ass aliens :dead:

and the fire..... :snoop:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I like the show.

civilians were connected with the army dude, think they wanted that piece of woods looking thing the doctor had.

That fire shyt was stupid unless being around the boy made the aliens weaker?

kid died cause they nuked the aliens. He was brain linked with them and when they died his brain died also. He had to survive or get revived otherwise that entire story is a waste.

the Asian astronaut shyt is annoying.