Invasion begins 10.22.21 on Appletv+ (War chests should count for something)

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Is it worse than Foundation?
In my opinion, yea. Alot of these Apple TV shows are bad. It's like they have no sort of quality control.

Hold up, Foundation is bad?
Yeah.

But don't take my word for it. Watch it yourself.

With Invasion, I remember a scene where the lesbian astronaut was staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes. There's alot of weird, mundane scenes like that.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm gonna give s2 a shot simply because I watched all of s1 but I have no expectations of it getting better
This is exactly where I am. I love sci-fi, and I hardly remember anything about the first season.

I’d say Raised by Wolves :mjcry:, then Foundation, with Invasion a very distant third.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It's half terrible, half decent. The visuals are amazing but one of the main actresses, which they changed to a female for the show (was a man in the books), is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. Brings down the entire show and there's way too much focus on her.

There's a few different storylines and only one is interesting. Some guys on here swear by it but I think it's an abomination. :yeshrug:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
Yeah.
It's half terrible, half decent. The visuals are amazing but one of the main actresses, which they changed to a female for the show (was a man in the books), is one of the worst actresses I've ever seen. Brings down the entire show and there's way too much focus on her.

There's a few different storylines and only one is interesting. Some guys on here swear by it but I think it's an abomination. :yeshrug:

Are you talking about Salvor? Lmao she's terrible

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yeah the last post I made in that thread was bytching about Salvor and Gaal. Worst part of the show for me. With Salvor it's the actor but with Gaal its just...she's fukking crying and pouting every god damn scene man it sucks.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I must be in the small group of people that seemingly like this show. Season 1 had just enough intrigue to keep me engaged for a season 2. There are shows like FROM where literally nothing gets answered in two seasons, so season 1 was straight to me. I want to see what happens with the breh Trevonte.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
mf got conked on the head in ep 1 and we aint seen him since.....but all the trailers had him in it :dwillhuh:

fukkin trash

so they really not going back to the small town with the sheriff?
was hoping Dewanda Wise was going to have a bigger part but they just abandoned that plot line

:gucci: THAT nikka DEAD AS fukk.

THE BACK OF
HIS SKULL WAS IMPALED
WITH A POINTY ALIEN TAIL
AND YALL THOUGHT HE
WOULD BE SEEN AGAIN?

HIS EP WAS TITLED "LAST DAY"
AS IN HIS LAST DAY AT WORK
AND HIS LAST DAY ON EARTH.

:devil:
:evil:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Second ep of this season already back with the fukking kids. Also they definitely shot all the "Miami" stuff in South Africa right? None of those black people look like North American black ppl lmao. This shyt sucks man.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
In my opinion, yea. Alot of these Apple TV shows are bad. It's like they have no sort of quality control.

Yeah.

But don't take my word for it. Watch it yourself.

With Invasion, I remember a scene where the lesbian astronaut was staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes. There's alot of weird, mundane scenes like that.
Foundation is dope af, tf?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel like this IS getting better, and I liked the episode somewhat, but wtf was this shyt?

Not one Alien the entire episode :what:

And fukk them kids