Insidious 3 with a 60% rating, 7.7/10

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Movie was hot fukking trash.

The writer gave himself a part in the movie And set himself up to be in sequels on some ghost hunter shyt.

The scares were fukking garbage

The concept was ducking trash

The creep factor was wretched.

The bride in black ended up being a joke and got powned with ease.

The villain was horrendous.They had the old psychic bytch back from putting mothballs in her clothes playing the hero.

Movie was fukked on all levels. They just making shyt up. Don't call out to your dead mother because a ghost will come to get you. What.. retarded. The only thing that was kinda freaky was the motivation for the demonic ghost. nikka just wanted a collection of hoes. Otherwise movie is not recommendable. Do not see this film. Netflix it if you're bored

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
So was the conjuring based on a real event? I seen some videos of people talking in tongues and contorting in unnatural ways

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
None of this spirit shyt is real brehs :mjlol:

Stop it.

I never seen any of these movies, and I'm a horror head.

Am I missing out :lupe:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
None of this spirit shyt is real brehs :mjlol:

Stop it.

I never seen any of these movies, and I'm a horror head.

Am I missing out :lupe:

How can you call yourself a horror head and not have seen Insidious?:what:

People hate it or love it, but when it was released, it was a step in the right direction for the genre and it really made Wan a standout in horror. There's a lot of missteps in the Insidious series, but I always thought highly of the first one.

Fully expected trash, and got a good creepy, albeit fairly low budget film. At least the first is worth watching.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Movie was eh... just like the second one. The first one was scary as shyt. They probably gonna make a fourth with that demon, right?

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:francis: shyt was corny to me. Boring as fukk.....not as bad as the Poltergeist remake though :wow: that shyt was so terrible on so many levels to me.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
How can you call yourself a horror head and not have seen Insidious?:what:

People hate it or love it, but when it was released, it was a step in the right direction for the genre and it really made Wan a standout in horror. There's a lot of missteps in the Insidious series, but I always thought highly of the first one.

Fully expected trash, and got a good creepy, albeit fairly low budget film. At least the first is worth watching.

Cause, it looked like Haunting in Connecticut which is trash :birdman:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Nah, cause I can't sell what I don't have.
if you dont have it, just say you'll give it to me anyway

9mAwZZC+(1).gif