Insidious 3 with a 60% rating, 7.7/10

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i just saw the first one, holy shyt :lupe: :demonic:when that kid was dancing in the new house. There is something about horror movies with kids that scare the living shyt out of me

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
yeah the first did raise some topics to talk about, almost every nationality has this thing where you can go external, which means your spirit leaves its body, a medicine man told me, he encountered someone being tortured in africa so he left his exterior, the african was surprised when they found out natives had this power too. However you never want to do it, if you dont know what your doing, someone can jump into your body while your spirit floats around in limbo, you start doing it often, you notice things, dead people everywhere, with no clue they are dead, or how to pass on.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
yeah the first did raise some topics to talk about, almost every nationality has this thing where you can go external, which means your spirit leaves its body, a medicine man told me, he encountered someone being tortured in africa so he left his exterior, the african was surprised when they found out natives had this power too. However you never want to do it, if you dont know what your doing, someone can jump into your body while your spirit floats around in limbo, you start doing it often, you notice things, dead people everywhere, with no clue they are dead, or how to pass on.
sounds exactly like my ayahuasca experience.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps

what? :whoo::merchant::mindblown:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

thats exactly why the first one shook me..they really went into detail about thatshyt

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
yeah its got its plot holes but i'd be lying if that shyt didnt give me nightmares about the bride in black

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It was ok..nothing special..was not impressed with the new demon entity that was causing issues at all...just like in insidious 2 the absolute last scene was the one part that gave me same the dread feeling that i felt when i watched the first insidious

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Watched 1 & 2 and they were just so Forgetful. Watched 3 and thought it was OK but Nothing Special. Maybe a Jump or 2, I was really only Interested when the old lady was trying communicate with the other dimension.:manny:

:ehh:3.0

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I think this one is on par with the first. Surprised me.

Funny seeing james wan having a cameo.

Leigh did a great job for his first time. Can't wait to see what he does next.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This movie was predictable as fukk; its almost like the franchise has a scare blueprint that they follow in all of the films that details where jump scares are supposed to go and "the shadow in the corner goes in scene 32". But I expect that from these types of movies now plus I like the old granny psychic lady character so I found the whole thing enjoyable enough.

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that was me at 6 am in the morning breh..i watched this shyt because i woke up too damn early..thought i was going to fall back asleep..that didnt happen..when that movie was over i couldnt turn on lights fast enough in my spot :wow:

thats why i fukk with this franchise
Im a fan of the first one thats the first horror movie dat had me legit shook. I havent saw chapter 3 yet if been hearing alot of mixed reviews on it is it anything compared to the first one?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
What a freak....

HYhoQHo.png

Ly1jU8E.png