Insidious 3 with a 60% rating, 7.7/10

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
@GzUpHoEzDwN
="right before the red face jump scare to credits..you can see a white face in the background, similar to the captain howdy subliminal shot in the exorcist.
shyt was creepy, it's that lady that's always tries to strangle her right?.. crazy that she does end up killing her

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
on sum real shyt da first one had me shook for a week off da gas leann molly i watched it by myself in da crib solo @ 1am:lolbron::ohhh::dwillhuh::patrice::merchant:

that was me at 6 am in the morning breh..i watched this shyt because i woke up too damn early..thought i was going to fall back asleep..that didnt happen..when that movie was over i couldnt turn on lights fast enough in my spot :wow:

thats why i fukk with this franchise

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
that was me at 6 am in the morning breh..i watched this shyt because i woke up too damn early..thought i was going to fall back asleep..that didnt happen..when that movie was over i couldnt turn on lights fast enough in my spot :wow:

thats why i fukk with this franchise

Breh I had to light one of these, left it on the whole night
pDGC1-10604538v380.jpg

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I saw all 3 and thought it was the worst one and I liked the first two. I still liked it but it wasn't as good as the others i'd give it a 8/10. Taken broads to a scary movie is the best. Darth maul was the best part, they didn't explain certain stuff which sucked. The dad in this kind of a turd but the old lady is a g and the main girl is really good.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Its decent. Worth going to see it but at this point its safe to assume there will never be a really good horror/thriller film. Just shytty ones and decent ones...or in between. Seems like they aren't really going for jump scares that much anymore. Its getting pretty demonic and they just show em. Which is cool.

The dad and daughter are terrible actors. Few scenes I just face palmed at cause of how bad they were, more so the dad....the son too matter of fact :mjlol:

The old lady is a G but kinda ridiculous at this point...not gonna spoil but stuff she did I was like :stopitslime:

Now I just need to see poltergeist still and that new movie next month about the boy named charlie in the school :sadcam: then the trifecta for the summer will be complete

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Its decent. Worth going to see it but at this point its safe to assume there will never be a really good horror/thriller film. Just shytty ones and decent ones...or in between. Seems like they aren't really going for jump scares that much anymore. Its getting pretty demonic and they just show em. Which is cool.

The dad and daughter are terrible actors. Few scenes I just face palmed at cause of how bad they were, more so the dad....the son too matter of fact :mjlol:

The old lady is a G but kinda ridiculous at this point...not gonna spoil but stuff she did I was like :stopitslime:

Now I just need to see poltergeist still and that new movie next month about the boy named charlie in the school :sadcam: then the trifecta for the summer will be complete
the dad was beyond trash..his acting skills was worst than z movie actors..lol
and forget about Poltertrash! save yourself or at least download when it's available.

the film with the Charlie character is called The Gallows.

Daps
Its decent. Worth going to see it but at this point its safe to assume there will never be a really good horror/thriller film. Seems like they aren't really going for jump scares that much anymore. Its getting pretty demonic and they just show em.

Movie was
LL

Had it's moments but it wasn't as creepy as the first 2. At least to me..
Really? I'm a fan of the series and I actually thought this was the creepiest one. My girl was jumping all night. She never screams during movies, but she actually screamed out loud throughout this movie. The part that made me cringe and got an audible reaction out of me is,...

The part where Quinn became possessed and started kicking the bed, until her leg casts fell off, then as she started to walk towards the people in the room, you could hear her unhealed bones crack and crunch with every step. I could actually feel the pain myself.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
never saw the first 2.... are they any good?? are they scary?? am i missing out? :patrice:most of the horror flicks i saw lately were full of cheap jump scares :mjlol: