Insidious 3 with a 60% rating, 7.7/10

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Really? I'm a fan of the series and I actually thought this was the creepiest one. My girl was jumping all night. She never screams during movies, but she actually screamed out loud throughout this movie. The part that made me cringe and got an audible reaction out of me is,...

The part where Quinn became possessed and started kicking the bed, until her leg casts fell off, then as she started to walk towards the people in the room, you could hear her unhealed bones crack and crunch with every step. I could actually feel the pain myself.

Like i said it had MOMENTS..but it didn't really have me like :lupe: like in the first 2..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Really? I'm a fan of the series and I actually thought this was the creepiest one. My girl was jumping all night. She never screams during movies, but she actually screamed out loud throughout this movie. The part that made me cringe and got an audible reaction out of me is,...

The part where Quinn became possessed and started kicking the bed, until her leg casts fell off, then as she started to walk towards the people in the room, you could hear her unhealed bones crack and crunch with every step. I could actually feel the pain myself.
I agree this one was creepy to say the least, the original provided the scale of the chill and creepy tones so kudos to that.

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
This is just my opinion, its the best out of the three. Ok the original set the tone and has a few creepy scares, but this 3 rd chapter made me shook for a good few times. The end before credits fukked me up, not the jump scare bit, the part before so. Nuff said.

You're the 3rd person I've heard say its the best of the 3. Im sold...

giphy.gif

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
the dad was beyond trash..his acting skills was worst than z movie actors..lol
and forget about Poltertrash! save yourself or at least download when it's available.

the film with the Charlie character is called The Gallows.
I actually just saw the Poltergeist today anyways cause this chick asked me to go randomly :takedat::youngsabo:

was kinda crappy, least it had a few laughs lol

that ether the daughter and son gave the mom in the beginning tho :wow:

Mom - get a job
Daughter - I will when you get one
:bryan::dead:
Mom - I told you to take these upstairs, I almost fell and broke my neck
son - Or maybe it was because you were walking and playing that game
:bryan::deadmanny:

Liz Rod

Rookie
Daps
It looked lame. I'll catch it when it comes out on Netflix. :smile:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This movie wasn't that good, damn horror movie with no damn horror

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't wait to see this. The first one was better than the second one. I'm glad it's getting good reviews tho. Felt like the trailer gave away a lot. Interested to see how they tie this all together

Last edited: