Inside Miami’s Luxury Car Hustle: Fake it ‘Til You Make It...Dude gets caught being a MEGA fraud

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
so true....

what these fools fail to realize is that its just as COSTLY to live a "fake life" than an authentic life

when i was a manager i observed how one of my artists was more dedicated to maintaining his "fake lifestyle" than his "art"....

he would blow hundreds of dollars on mall booth jewelry that he constantly had to replace cause the chains and rings would tarnish after no more than 3 to 6 months of wear....

always in presence of thots and groupie byatches who although they were fine as fukk..ain't had a pot to piss in so he had to foot the bill

constantly renting whips on the weekends cause he had to look like his whip game was right ...cause his license and registartion stayed fukked up and his Credit was a disaster report

cant forget the beach house he had me secure for him to throw a "day party"....he had to use his sister's EBT (food stamp) card to get some meats to put on the grill.......

sad thing about it was we had no revenue coming in from his "work" to support this lifestyle...

i remember when reality all came crashing down to him when he asked me about how to create other streams of revenue....

and my response was simply..."How bout you get a JOB?" :ld:

Should have seen the look on his face :picard:

like how dare i tell him to live a "regular life"

and that's what is going on here...people are so ALLERGIC to living a regular life that they will risk destroying themselves to live LUXURY

And the hoes are no different.... :yeshrug: they are the main ones along with social media pushing this "image" addiction......

the last promo girl i had hired for my radio show ....was a very pretty girl who really didn't need to do the shyt she sought to do..

i think she got caught up in the lifestyle...when she was with my team she was getting drinks comped....riding in nice whips (rented of course) to go to events and we even supplied hair and wardrobe...even though me and her argued all the time tell her that she didn't need to wear all that weave cause she had such beautiful long natural hair...

but she felt the need to keep up an image and "thot it up".....after we parted ways...

i would bump into her and still see her trying to live that lifestyle...

talking about she hosting "parties"...renting out rooms to basically smoke and drank with her friends :mjlol:

still in the clubs...buying outfits with money she don't have...cause she a 12$ an hour pharmacy tech

raising a child she gets no child support on ......and a gang of school debt from virginia "college"

she was the inspiration for my "she ain't a bad byatch ..she just a byatch doing bad" series....

coming soon to netflix :lolbron:

Interesting to hear from a person that was actually in the music business.
Could you elaborate a bit on that ? (Maybe a new thread for it?)
How long were you in the business ? Did you manage any famous artists ? How many people are ACTUALLY living the lifestyle they portray ?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Spent a ticket just get into VIP to link up with bro and then somebody confronted me talking about you were drinking from my bottle, I thought that shyt was ours. I looked dude in the eyes, shook my head, and walked straight back to the hotel without telling anyone I was out.

shook one :umad:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
The experience is knowing that you own that whip and can stunt on haters any time. :pachaha:

That's a real aventador, be fooled brehs, there are like 3-4 different colors throughout the video
That's a real wraith too
Send over your 20K and get sent by mail a kid's model car brehs

Lamborghini%20Aventador%20Production%20008.jpg

It would even cost over 100k to build a working car that looks and sounds like an aventador from scratch.shyt you will be lucky to even get a working engine for 20k and figuring out how to fit the engine in the car and making it work on a reconstructed chassis will cost a lot.And replica cars can never seem to replicate the original stance or the proportions of the original car due to the complex structure and the engineering of the car that is being replicated.
Spraying a standard car in a lambo factory paint would cost about 10k

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Interesting to hear from a person that was actually in the music business.
Could you elaborate a bit on that ? (Maybe a new thread for it?)
How long were you in the business ? Did you manage any famous artists ? How many people are ACTUALLY living the lifestyle they portray ?

i was in it since i was in college in the late 90s when i first moved down to Georgia...

ATL was on fiyah as far as commerce (laface..dungeon family..tony mercedes...so so def) and with the crunk scene just emerging a few years later..

i worked for an independent production firm that also doubled as a managing entity and promotional company that did subcontract work (sharecropping) for WMG and a lil something with Interscope for the Stat Quo project

i did it till the birth of my son and i decided to return to college ....in 2008

nah none of my artists i managed were famous...but we had strong affilations with some famous artists in the south

and great relationships with deejays because that was my strong suit "record promotion" so i fukked with a lot of radio cats and mixtap dudes

i can't speak of many of the industry dudes since i was mostly on the indy set

i can honestly say most of the artists were living vicaroiusly thru thier "BOSSES"

They just didn't simply have the resources and relationships that thier "OG's" had maintained or developed over the years...

i knew the "boss" i worked for loaned plenty of jewelry to his artists for photo shoots...videos and shows

same with the whips....... and the b1tches :dead:

i recall having to order a fake Rollie for an artist who was bragging about rolexes via my card because the artist didn't have a paypal account much less a credit card
:lolbron:

but trust me it's not just limited to HIP HOP :ufdup:

the dancehall reggae scene was just as FUGAZI

even worst...most of the dancehall artists in jamaica and new york were getting raped by the producers and VP distibutuion (the no. 1 distributor of reggae music) so most of them were living off of dubplate money and dependent on the DONS and BOSSES like Fadda Fowl...Zeekes....Skeng Don and George Phang just to name a few to maintain a lifestyle in the eyes of the public

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
That turn at the end was hilarious. I had a feeling dude was faking it when he asked about the NDA. Plus you don’t get dropped or replaced if you produced Grammy winning songs at 22 y/o.

And leasing/renting a luxury car is the way to go so I don't know anyone that can afford it. You should never own one of those things. The tags and insurance on those alone will cost you a arm and leg. Basic maintenance alone can cost a few racks depending on the brand. Just not worth owning it.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
so true....

what these fools fail to realize is that its just as COSTLY to live a "fake life" than an authentic life

when i was a manager i observed how one of my artists was more dedicated to maintaining his "fake lifestyle" than his "art"....

he would blow hundreds of dollars on mall booth jewelry that he constantly had to replace cause the chains and rings would tarnish after no more than 3 to 6 months of wear....

always in presence of thots and groupie byatches who although they were fine as fukk..ain't had a pot to piss in so he had to foot the bill

constantly renting whips on the weekends cause he had to look like his whip game was right ...cause his license and registartion stayed fukked up and his Credit was a disaster report

cant forget the beach house he had me secure for him to throw a "day party"....he had to use his sister's EBT (food stamp) card to get some meats to put on the grill.......

sad thing about it was we had no revenue coming in from his "work" to support this lifestyle...

i remember when reality all came crashing down to him when he asked me about how to create other streams of revenue....

and my response was simply..."How bout you get a JOB?" :ld:

Should have seen the look on his face :picard:

like how dare i tell him to live a "regular life"

and that's what is going on here...people are so ALLERGIC to living a regular life that they will risk destroying themselves to live LUXURY

And the hoes are no different.... :yeshrug: they are the main ones along with social media pushing this "image" addiction......

the last promo girl i had hired for my radio show ....was a very pretty girl who really didn't need to do the shyt she sought to do..

i think she got caught up in the lifestyle...when she was with my team she was getting drinks comped....riding in nice whips (rented of course) to go to events and we even supplied hair and wardrobe...even though me and her argued all the time tell her that she didn't need to wear all that weave cause she had such beautiful long natural hair...

but she felt the need to keep up an image and "thot it up".....after we parted ways...

i would bump into her and still see her trying to live that lifestyle...

talking about she hosting "parties"...renting out rooms to basically smoke and drank with her friends :mjlol:

still in the clubs...buying outfits with money she don't have...cause she a 12$ an hour pharmacy tech

raising a child she gets no child support on ......and a gang of school debt from virginia "college"

she was the inspiration for my "she ain't a bad byatch ..she just a byatch doing bad" series....

coming soon to netflix :lolbron:
Gotdamn that some shameful shyt :scust:

EBT on a day party...unbelievable :huhldup:

What you said about people bein allergic to living a regular life...100% facts :wow:

Meanwhile, the breh slowly workin up the seniority ladder drivin a city bus gonna end up in 6 figure territory with overtime by the time he's 30 :win:

Full pension, health benefits, 5 weeks vacation, all that shyt :banderas:

The tortoise and the hare :wow:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with renting a luxury vehicle for a day or two while your on vacation
:yeshrug:

i agree or for business purposes........as long as you have the resources

we use to rent luxuries as car service to our artists for certain events

but we always dealt with REPUTABLE PROFESSIONAL BUSINESSES like ENTERPRISE and HERTZ have great luxury programs that are alot cheaper and clear cut than these one stop exotic car dealers

Atlanta Exotic Car Rental Collection By Enterprise

because like that one dealer said in that video it's alot of SHADY INDIVIDUALS in that game

remember the "lil phat/eldorado red" incident :ufdup:

Atlanta Exotic Car Rental Collection By Enterprise

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
if you a broke dude and you wanna stunt or kinda feel what it's like to be a celebrity, use that money that you was gonna spend on an overpriced exotic car rental and go to the dominican republic or sum.

your money will go further and hoes down there don't know any better if you lie and tell them you somebody in the united states.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
unless your a mutil-millionaire, which most nikkas on The Coli and most nikkas in real life arent:stopitslime::francis:

its not worth out right owning.

I went in on a Huracan with one of my boys. To transfer and plate the car was $83,000 CAD :comeon:

Thats 83,000 dollars that i had to piss away ON PAPERWORK. PAPERWORK MAN, fukkING PAPERWORK!!!!!

We would of been better off buying some weed stocks or a few bricks:hhh::hhh::hhh:

fukk, I would of been better off buying some weed stocks or some bricks.:gucci:

we rented it to a nikka (best piece of advice i can give is to avoid renting to black people:francis:) and he let his baby moms drive it. She ran over a parking curb at mcdonalds trying to show off to some other hood rats and fukked the subframe of the car. $113,000 CAD worth of damage that we're stuck with.

Pop a tire? $2000 for the rubber, $4000 for the rim if you bend it:hhh:

fukk outright owning these machines when you can park the overall responsibility and onus on some one else.

all the intelligent people and business people will tell you: they LEASE

Is this real? What in the bloody fukk? :hhh:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i was in it since i was in college in the late 90s when i first moved down to Georgia...

ATL was on fiyah as far as commerce (laface..dungeon family..tony mercedes...so so def) and with the crunk scene just emerging a few years later..

i worked for an independent production firm that also doubled as a managing entity and promotional company that did subcontract work (sharecropping) for WMG and a lil something with Interscope for the Stat Quo project

i did it till the birth of my son and i decided to return to college ....in 2008

nah none of my artists i managed were famous...but we had strong affilations with some famous artists in the south

and great relationships with deejays because that was my strong suit "record promotion" so i fukked with a lot of radio cats and mixtap dudes

i can honestly say most of the artists were living vicaroiusly thru thier "BOSSES"

They just didn't simply have the resources and relationships that thier "OG's" had maintained or developed over the years...

i knew the "boss" i worked for loaned plenty of jewelry to his artists for photo shoots...videos and shows

i recall having to order a fake Rollie for an artist who was bragging about rolexes via my card because the artist didn't have a paypal account much less a credit card

even worst...most of the dancehall artists in jamaica and new york were getting raped by the producers and VP distibutuion (the no. 1 distributor of reggae music) so most of them were living off of dubplate money and dependent on the DONS and BOSSES like Fadda Fowl...Zeekes....Skeng Don and George Phang just to name a few to maintain a lifestyle in the eyes of the public

Probably still goes on with most artists here in Atlanta these days.

That type of shyt is the reason Curren$y and Roddy are my favorite rappers. They don’t flex about anything & just live regular lives

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps

Interesting to hear for sure. I already speculated that it was often just the people behind the scenes having the actual cash etc.