Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I defeated a boss :ehh:. It only took me like 40 tries :russ:Flash was working my ass
I beat Cheetah 3 times and shoulda kept going for the diamond boxes. for some reason I thought that guild multiverse event was gonna be for longer but now its Flash and he don't fall for the shyt Cheetah did. barely put a scratch on him, but props to you if you actually beat him

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I beat Cheetah 3 times and shoulda kept going for the diamond boxes. for some reason I thought that guild multiverse event was gonna be for longer but now its Flash and he don't fall for the shyt Cheetah did. barely put a scratch on him, but props to you if you actually beat him
I just had to learn to be patient and keep distance away from flash, he does the same moves over and over again. And every time you face him his health goes down a little depending upon how much damage you inflicted. It wont let me fight him again, how did you get to face cheetah so many times?

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I just had to learn to be patient and keep distance away from flash, he does the same moves over and over again. And every time you face him his health goes down a little depending upon how much damage you inflicted. It wont let me fight him again, how did you get to face cheetah so many times?
we talking about the same Flash in the guild multiverse? it was probably a different type of challenge cuz even after a few combos I could see Cheetahs health going down. Flash after a few tries looked untouched not matter what

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
we talking about the same Flash in the guild multiverse? it was probably a different type of challenge cuz even after a few combos I could see Cheetahs health going down. Flash after a few tries looked untouched not matter what
Apparently from what I read there is a different challenge every week and this one is over after the objective is completed. So this one was different from the cheetah one.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
While doing that story mode on hard...it ok every once of grit and determination for me to beat Atrocious with Green Lantern. shyt.

This game is like the fighting game version of Dark Souls. The AI can be fukking Savage as fukk.

Sitting there looking at this cinematic cut scene for the 40th time asking the cpu, "Breh, why are you doing this to ? It's just a fukking game, chill...":mjcry: