Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'm really loving the potential and polish of this game.

My thing is, considering I'm no novice to fighting games, the game STILL feels like I'm button mashing and the blocking is implemented, it feels hit or miss.

I'm wondering why something isn't clicking for me - especially considering I played Mortal Kombat X.

Anyone feeling the same way or at least felt the same way until something clicked for them?

Man I was good in MKX but for some reason I`m super Average in this. I simply havent found a character that I feel comfortable with.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Mostly with Black Adam and aquaman. I'm getting their moves down, I just don't know how to block properly. Anybody that can string together combos murders me.

Like how are you getting hit? Are you pressing buttons off a knockdown? Just relax and read people's patterns. Learn their favorite strings and block. Most people online just button mash at a frenetic pace with no process. Just be patient and learn to punish instead of matching their aggression. Some characters are tough though. I struggle against robins long ass pokes/normals, cheetahs/canaries jumping command grab, etc

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This game should have had a button dedicated to blocking.:stopitslime:
thats the first time I ever heard that about a fighting game, ever. people lose their collective shyt each and every time MK drops and has a block button. literally every other 2D fighting game + Tekken is hold back to block style and thats what the people dem want.

blocking low more often than not against a grounded opponent is gonna save lives. very few strings have an overhead plus a low, and if they do, odds are they won't lead to big big damage. but honestly, can't expect things to just click. best to practice against a CPU opponent on hard, and take your lumps til you start to figure things out

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Try cat women. Some of her strings are impossible to hit without mashing cause of the delay/timing
so far with the women [catwoman, cheetah and WW] had no problems with delayed inputs.

So far just aquaman, i thought Green Lantern had the same issue but his character is just slow.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It looks like I'm going to try to master Flash(I can't believe I like dude, I've never been a fan), Harley Quinn and Black Canary