Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was doing the guild multiverse, that shyt ain't even fair. :pacspit: dr fate. cpu blocking every move and hitting combos meanwhile i can't block shyt.
i can deal with fate. it's black canary that be given me that work. and flash(when he's a boss). every now and then Darkseid will get loose and go crazy and start shooting that beam at weird moments from all sorts of angles catching you off guard.

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
anyone that wanna catch the fade on ps4 hit me up :birdman:

psn : abuheadshots

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yo...
Brainiac on hard...

I mean, what the fukk.

I've never been cheated and abused so much in my fukking life.

I can honestly say I've gotten much better in the game but the way they have this nikka taking 600+ hit points with a single unblockable combo is insane.

Last edited:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
This game's matchmaking is horrendous. Most of the ranked matches I've played in have given me less 10% chances of winning :pacspit:
It doesn't mean you'll get Worked though. You'll get a Good Challenge at least. :manny:

I've been in it with Ranked Matches below %20 and Won. As long as nobody picks Deadshot and decides to just shoot from the opposite side of the screen.:stopitslime:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This community :heh: Either everyone rushes down with plus ass robin or flash or just zones with aquaman, cold, deadshot. No in between

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm trying to play thru story mode on hard and the AI is kicking my ass. :damn:

Kind of hard to get the hang of defense in this game. Certain stuff (like WW's lasso) just seems to come out fast enough that it's hard to block consistently.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This story is awesome.
The actual gameplay feels kind of stiff like every other Netherrealm fighter.

Seems pretty easy. I suck at video games and I'm running through this without much issue at Normal. I've lost a few times but I've yet to be frustrated or stuck.

One thing I'll say is that I stupidly did not finish the tutorial and there's this little like 'clash' qte style minigame. I have no idea how to win that. I lose that every single time. How the hell do I win that thing?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This story is awesome.

Seems pretty easy. I suck at video games and I'm running through this without much issue at Normal. I've lost a few times but I've yet to be frustrated or stuck.

One thing I'll say is that I stupidly did not finish the tutorial and there's this little like 'clash' qte style minigame. I have no idea how to win that. I lose that every single time. How the hell do I win that thing?

yeah I just say eff clash

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
This story is awesome.

just finish the tutorial..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
i can deal with fate. it's black canary that be given me that work. and flash(when he's a boss). every now and then Darkseid will get loose and go crazy and start shooting that beam at weird moments from all sorts of angles catching you off guard.
scratch that. not just fate, it's everybody.

i be like " :myman: i got this shyt" with a sizeable health lead and cpu puts the beats on me damn near everytime. nikka taking more Ls on the guild shyt than Ws.