Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
ok, i guess you gotta be there when they are generated.

tomorrow I want to get some games going with y'all. gonna work on a second main tonight rather than watch Lebron play NBA 2K18 on Rookie mode then I'm free tomorrow

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Am I the only one getting bodied by black Canary players? :mjcry:

Full screen scream stuns into damn near 30 percent combos are taking my soul in ranked :wow:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
to the brehs that joined the guild, out of curiosity did y'all get any boxes?

Nah never got any boxes and I apologize for not responding to your messages my girl was watching HULU and I missed it I should be on around 8 tonight if you want to get some matches in my main is Gorilla Grodd but I fukks with Darkseid too:blessed:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Am I the only one getting bodied by black Canary players? :mjcry:

Full screen scream stuns into damn near 30 percent combos are taking my soul in ranked :wow:
if you need practice against her, I'll play you. join the guild if you're not in one already. it'll be easier to find me plus we'll earn rewards for playing members. Guild ID is in my sig
Nah never got any boxes and I apologize for not responding to your messages my girl was watching HULU and I missed it I should be on around 8 tonight if you want to get some matches in my main is Gorilla Grodd but I fukks with Darkseid too:blessed:
there should be some now. a Grodd fukked my whole shyt up in player match yesterday. I definitely need to learn that matchup.

Black Canary is my main, Green Arrow and Flash off muscle memory from last game, still looking for an actual second from the new cast

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm really loving the potential and polish of this game.

My thing is, considering I'm no novice to fighting games, the game STILL feels like I'm button mashing and the blocking is implemented, it feels hit or miss.

I'm wondering why something isn't clicking for me - especially considering I played Mortal Kombat X.

Anyone feeling the same way or at least felt the same way until something clicked for them?