Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
just noticed there are Guilds in the game that give you special multiverses, and rewards for playing other members and shyt. if there isn't one for the Coli on ps4 already I can make one if y'all down to join

edit: I made one. Guild name is The Coli

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only downside is the blatant attempt by them of trying to get people to spend money on unlockables. The fact that alternate colors cost 4K crystals and you only get 100 per level up is ridiculous, I'll just buy the season pass instead.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just duck block and punish it all the time. When she meter burns it becomes tough because its an overhead launcher and she can hit a full combo off it.

got it, didn't think about duck block. Had good luck with Batman, may give superman a few runs online. Is Captian Cold just a sub zero skin? I havent played with him to see his move set. On MKX I used to do work with sub zero so I`m wondering if he is someone I should try.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I just went in the lab with Deadshot and holy shyt. Once again what was NR thinking. Super fast normals thats safe. Super fast combos(he has a low overhead string that -1 on) Combos that have pushback so even if they are unsafe you can't reach him to punish him. A lot of special move cancelables combos that also involve pushback that allows him to get his zone on. I don't even cry to nerf things but DS is just ridiculous

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I just went in the lab with Deadshot and holy shyt. Once again what was NR thinking. Super fast normals thats safe. Super fast combos(he has a low overhead string that -1 on) Combos that have pushback so even if they are unsafe you can't reach him to punish him. A lot of special move cancelables combos that also involve pushback that allows him to get his zone on. I don't even cry to nerf things but DS is just ridiculous

lol I dont even want to try playing with him from what I have been hearing. Reminds me of Ermac on MKX how cats abuse him

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
The good ending of this game which I assume is canon sucks. The bad ending is slightly better but still sucks. The campaign ends with almost no closure to anything. This isn't how a game should end.

Yeah I copped my copy from Best Buy yesterday and I gotta say that they could have come up with a better ending to story mode.