Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It is the same game from last year but with some more tweaks if you liked the first you will love the second but if you been a capcom guy I could see why you would have a hard time adjusting.

As a fighting game fan this is overall one of the better fighting games to come out this gen it's unfourtanate but SF5 is the bar and Injustice Crushes everything besides gameplay as I come from a SF background like most playing this game does feel weird at times but if you stick with it it's a fun game period.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a solid 8.5 but I could see why any mortal kombat fan would give it a 9 :ehh:
Who the hell set SFV as the bar? Ultra SF IV is better than that piece of shyt game. Injustice 2 completely demolishes it as well with it's story and gameplay, i can adapt to any fighting game so it's no problem switching between SF or MK/Injustice.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Just started playing tonight, probably gonna give it a good run friday night. How do you knock people to different stages? Forgive me I`m new.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The storyline isn't that good.

No......its GREAT!!!

Injustice 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CW DC Shows>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DCCU

Martha

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just started playing tonight, probably gonna give it a good run friday night. How do you knock people to different stages? Forgive me I`m new.
back+X (or A) near the edge of the screen if that side has a stage transition. you should do the tutorial if you're new to the shyt. i did it just for the currency

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Harley is a beast :whew: I think i almost got her down pat

Cheetah is :damn: though once you get caught in the air, she'll fukking rip you apart before you hit the ground

The storyline isn't that good.

This and some nikka said that it would make a great DC movie :mjlol: they don't explain shyt. The whole story is rushed af, The Society is around for like 10 mins then Brainiac shows up :mjlol: RF comes out of nowhere, Kara comes out of nowhere, Robin decides to heel turn 5 mins in, BC gets her a new Ollie from another Earth then they have a kid :mindblown: they should've at least put a prequel stop motion comic in the game so we can understand.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
These character moves are straight trash. Wheres the flash and flair. Seems luke they went all out for some and made others fugazi.

Cyborg move set is straight trash. Those puny ads blaster beams. What is that. Look like he's shooting water balloons.

Poison ivy moves look like garbage but at least she got good melee.

This shyt is inconsistent

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sagat-laughing2.gif
Sagat doesn't come close to the level of NRS projectiles

No zoning in sf has ever been as bad as Deashot breh

Or Cybernetic Kano knives while we're at it.

Mk9 Kabal:mjlol:

I could go on

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's even funnier is Deashot getting the all the hate when Darkseid's Omega beams are damn near just as bad