Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

McPiff

#goat
Daps
should i cop it brehs? how is the online?

i see people already od'ing with deadshot :snoop:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
Deadshot and darkseid are killing me.

I know how to roll using meter but I eventually run out. It shouldn't be this hard to defend against such basic attacks.

I've been using Harley Quinn and aquaman. I play best with Quinn.

I know im probably just bad at the game right now but losing like that is just cheap. Haven't played a fighting game since SF IV and I'm starting to remember why.

I need to spend some more time in practice mode

Yeah the problem against Deadshot is building meter to begin with.

Harley struggles pretty bad but with Aquaman you may have some luck. If you manage to get a trade with that from the deep move (the octopus leg thing) versus his standard gun shot, you'll knock Deadshot down and that's your chance to close the gap. Does his water shield also reflect Deadshot's projectiles? I believe it does. So build meter off that as well without losing life and then use the roll at the right time.

Can't say much about Darkseid yet not that familiar with him.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
:patrice:not sure how i feel about some characters havinf the same exact moveset as part 1.

I think it is good for continuity. It's not always good to have to relearn a character. We see Street Fighter and Tekken character retain much of their movesets over new releases so I think the same should apply here.

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
The chip damage needs to be nerfed

I haven't had an issue with it yet, it's the zoning part that's the most important. If you know how to deal with that you'll be able to beat most of the cast, most of which have strong ass zoning tools.

SonicFox is out here bullying bad players with Deadshot and zoning them out, when neither used their roll or zone breaker options correctly to get out of it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I haven't had an issue with it yet, it's the zoning part that's the most important. If you know how to deal with that you'll be able to beat most of the cast, most of which have strong ass zoning tools.

SonicFox is out here bullying bad players with Deadshot and zoning them out, when neither used their roll or zone breaker options correctly to get out of it.
Post footage of you dealing with deadshot spam

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Game arrived but we'll see if this Cavs Celts game is actually worth watching. Will probably be on late late
:patrice:not sure how i feel about some characters havinf the same exact moveset as part 1.
You mean like the way it is in pretty much every fighting game? I watched all the character breakdowns from NRS themselves and everybody got some new shyt. If anything, just play one of the entirely new characters