Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@DonkeyPuncher718 how is this game? does it provide the same satisfaction at higher levels like the capcom fighters?

I"m watching vids right now but I know the last time I tried to get into an MK style game I couldn't stick with it because the system was too different.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I guess. But SF never had the zoning and projectile spam to the level of NS games
sagat-laughing2.gif

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
@DonkeyPuncher718 how is this game? does it provide the same satisfaction at higher levels like the capcom fighters?

I"m watching vids right now but I know the last time I tried to get into an MK style game I couldn't stick with it because the system was too different.

It is the same game from last year but with some more tweaks if you liked the first you will love the second but if you been a capcom guy I could see why you would have a hard time adjusting.

As a fighting game fan this is overall one of the better fighting games to come out this gen it's unfourtanate but SF5 is the bar and Injustice Crushes everything besides gameplay as I come from a SF background like most playing this game does feel weird at times but if you stick with it it's a fun game period.

On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a solid 8.5 but I could see why any mortal kombat fan would give it a 9 :ehh: