Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Can't believe the really kept Deadshot like that. No surprise he's top tier, by default, with that kind of moveset and speed, you're gonna be ranked number 1. They really fukked up there. I'm assuming he's gonna get patched quick.

In other news, I hope Atrocitus and Swamp Thing get some love, I feel like a chump playing with them.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They really have to address the meter situation. Reason why zoners like deadshot are so powerful is because 1) Full meter off first hit. 2) Meter builds way too fast. You got scrubs online popping shorts twice in matches regularly 3) Meter builds even on missed attacks. So for instance deadshot can just sit in the corner and use his richochet bullets off the ground all match. Only way to get in is if you waste two bars with the dash. So you basically have to eat damage to get Meter. Or you could teleport with supergirl or darkseid but you will get D2/punished if you are predictable. I just don't know why NS continues to do this shyt with all their games

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And that dork Sonicfox really makes the game look like shyt btw doing that shyt. Here's your #1 player spamming projectiles against noobs. Can you imagine the heat Diego or Smug would get if they played that cheaply?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
And that dork Sonicfox really makes the game look like shyt btw doing that shyt. Here's your #1 player spamming projectiles against noobs. Can you imagine the heat Diego or Smug would get if they played that cheaply?
When money is on the line, using a tournament as a showcase is out the window

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can admit i was wrong, before i was like:hhh:to this game because it was revealed that this was the reason they stopped DLC for MKX, but this game is at worst a 9.0:wow:. I'll get into it more this weekend but so far it's been outstanding and worth the money. I do want to punch the face of whoever decided Catwoman's special needed to be a leaping attack, because the number of times i've missed is ridiculous:pacspit: