Injustice 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Atrocious has to be the most OP character in the game, nikka can juggle you across the stage into a stage transition :dwillhuh:

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
How do you close distance against people that spam the same move from a distance? This is getting annoying. I'm stuck in the corner and All I can do is block until my life runs out.

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
How do you close distance against people that spam the same move from a distance? This is getting annoying. I'm stuck in the corner and All I can do is block until my life runs out.

Who's the character you are struggling against? What move? What character are you using?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm not going online until I find a counter for Deadshot. Already know he's going to be that one braindead character people race to pick

So far I'm liking Green Arrow, Wonder Woman and Super Girl.

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
Superman is basically the same from Injustice 1, with all the bullshyt he had too :dahell:

I'm playing Catwoman and Black Canary though. If they're mid tier, well fukk then, I'll just pick up Supergirl because she's dumb as hell too. If not, I'll wait for the bae Starfire.

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA

You should spend meter on rolls or specials the character you play has that go through projectiles. Those are methods of getting in.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Who's the character you are struggling against? What move? What character are you using?
Deadshot and darkseid are killing me.

I know how to roll using meter but I eventually run out. It shouldn't be this hard to defend against such basic attacks.

I've been using Harley Quinn and aquaman. I play best with Quinn.

I know im probably just bad at the game right now but losing like that is just cheap. Haven't played a fighting game since SF IV and I'm starting to remember why.

I need to spend some more time in practice mode

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yea this is a zone heavy game. Dead shot, Darkseid, Green Arrow, Green Latern, firestorm, Dr Fate all give me problems. Lucky I can get in with batman so far

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Amazon took forever to deliver mine yesterday so I barely played, but I'm liking Flash and Blue Beetle so far. That might change once I start actually fighting people lol.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:patrice:not sure how i feel about some characters havinf the same exact moveset as part 1.

Last edited: