Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EA
Squaresoft
Sony

Are the 3 company's I dislike the most out there. ( when it comes to gaming)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
hey I might spend $60 on 3 drinks at the club :manny:

PC gaming has made me frugal as fukk with videogames though. but I paid my dues, lining up at bestbuy to drop $60 at midnight and shyt. cats about to drop $60 plus $15 a month for Elder Scrolls Online. it ain't for me, but as long as people know what they're paying for... :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamefly has spoiled me something serious.

60 bucks for most games today just aint worth it, it has to have a strong multiplayer experience or crazy story for me to drop that...This is coming from a guy who bought 2-3 games a month. for years.

59.99..... I wish I could understand how that's justifiable for some of these games nowadays. I mean those triple A titles I understand some cost as much as movies.

titanfall is amazing if you love FPS if not its no were near worth 60 but neither has a COD or Battlefield been in a longggg time, its just trendy to have.

Infamous 60? no man..... And the graphical down grade on both this and watch dogs. ehhhh makes you really want to go ahead and join the PC master race, and I love console gaming.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

SSE refuses to listen to its fan base, they know what the people want but go in the opposite direction.

Sony is like a girls club, a bunch of catty trend following insult sling wanna be hipsters.

I was in gamestop this week ( I actually bought titanfall) and a dude was like "man I love titanfall played it all night" then he asked if they have any ps4. I was like "what you trying playing on the ps4?" he was like ah nothing I just want one, I dont really have anything on it, I just don't like microsoft so I play all those at my friends house.

:stopitslime:

I hear this too much man, then he went on to hate on xbox and titanfall after saying how he played all night with his boy.....

The hive mind is too strong.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
hey I might spend $60 on 3 drinks at the club :manny:

PC gaming has made me frugal as fukk with videogames though. but I paid my dues, lining up at bestbuy to drop $60 at midnight and shyt. cats about to drop $60 plus $15 a month for Elder Scrolls Online. it ain't for me, but as long as people know what they're paying for... :manny:

Green Man Gaming has ESO for 20% off right now

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamefly has spoiled me something serious.

60 bucks for most games today just aint worth it, it has to have a strong multiplayer experience or crazy story for me to drop that...This is coming from a guy who bought 2-3 games a month. for years.

59.99..... I wish I could understand how that's justifiable for some of these games nowadays. I mean those triple A titles I understand some cost as much as movies.

titanfall is amazing if you love FPS if not its no were near worth 60 but neither has a COD or Battlefield been in a longggg time, its just trendy to have.

Infamous 60? no man..... And the graphical down grade on both this and watch dogs. ehhhh makes you really want to go ahead and join the PC master race, and I love console gaming.
Actually we are paying less than the previous generations due to inflation.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SSE refuses to listen to its fan base, they know what the people want but go in the opposite direction.

Sony is like a girls club, a bunch of catty trend following insult sling wanna be hipsters.

I was in gamestop this week ( I actually bought titanfall) and a dude was like "man I love titanfall played it all night" then he asked if they have any ps4. I was like "what you trying playing on the ps4?" he was like ah nothing I just want one, I dont really have anything on it, I just don't like microsoft so I play all those at my friends house.

:stopitslime:

I hear this too much man, then he went on to hate on xbox and titanfall after saying how he played all night with his boy.....

The hive mind is too strong.
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard in my life. So because to you one guy wanted a ps4 and didn't like microsoft that means there's a hive mind?? You never stopped to think in his perspective he could've said the same about you??

There's plenty of reasons to not like Microsoft. shyt you just said yourself you don't like Sony. You're reasons for not liking them are better than people's reasons for not liking Microsoft?? :snoop:
Having fun with a game doesn't mean you need to like the company behind it. I don't really like Microsoft for w/e reason that may be but that doesn't stop me from like Halo or Gears.

edit: :smh: You're that Wii U stan aren't you?? :camby: You're opinions always sucked. Get out :heh: You said before you couldn't tell the difference between xbox and Playstation exclusives. :camby: You're opinions are worthless. Sorry :ld:

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It is a downgrade. The textures in the clothing is much less defined . the lighting may be different but lets be honest here, that game does not look as good. Also keep in mind that its an open world game though

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard in my life. So because to you one guy wanted a ps4 and didn't like microsoft that means there's a hive mind?? You never stopped to think in his perspective he could've said the same about you??

There's plenty of reasons to not like Microsoft. shyt you just said yourself you don't like Sony. You're reasons for not liking them are better than people's reasons for not liking Microsoft?? :snoop:
Having fun with a game doesn't mean you need to like the company behind it. I don't really like Microsoft for w/e reason that may be but that doesn't stop me from like Halo or Gears.

edit: :smh: You're that Wii U stan aren't you?? :camby: You're opinions always sucked. Get out :heh: You said before you couldn't tell the difference between xbox and Playstation exclusives. :camby: You're opinions are worthless. Sorry :ld:

Yeah one dude.......:stopitslime: most nikka's sitting up behind a ps4 with nothing to play outside of killzone and knack.

I play Killer instinct weekly, have played dead rising, ryse, Froza and Crimson dragon :yeshrug: but yeah there's nothing to play on the xbox.

I dont like sony but as soon as they drop a game I like or am having fun with I cop, just like I did with ps1 and ps2.....

This dude stayed up all night playing titan fall, hasn't nothing he wants on a ps4 but was looking to by one because? He just doesn't like microsoft... I wonder how windows is running on his PC?:ohhh:

How can anyone not know the difference between a xbox and ps game? I think you got me mixed up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah one dude.......:stopitslime: most nikka's sitting up behind a ps4 with nothing to play outside of killzone and knack.

I play Killer instinct weekly, have played dead rising, ryse, Froza and Crimson dragon :yeshrug: but yeah there's nothing to play on the xbox.

I dont like sony but as soon as they drop a game I like or am having fun with I cop, just like I did with ps1 and ps2.....

This dude stayed up all night playing titan fall, hasn't nothing he wants on a ps4 but was looking to by one because? He just doesn't like microsoft... I wonder how windows is running on his PC?:ohhh:

How can anyone not know the difference between a xbox and ps game? I think you got me mixed up.
didn-t-read-lol-o-s.gif