Infamous gets massive downgrade from E3. Will the Sony stans rage, or cop pleas?

teacher

All Star
Daps
just went thru this entire thread :wow: and :heh:...console wars are bigger then the Jews vs the Palestinians

but
to stay on topc looks like a downgrade but still looks good hopefully its fun :ld:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a sony stan... :pachaha: I'm just tired of pricks like you thinking the inferior system is the best in the world... when it's not...

Also I have a xbox360 and Ps3 in my crib.... im a gamer. period.
This.
I find it funny when people ride for one system like its the holy grail, must be getting caked off
oh wait.....

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I am, that's why I game...if I were into mp games like that, i'd be cool with doing it for an mp only game...

Respect because nikkas don't seem to understand this concept(not nikkas on here but throughout the net).

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This.
I find it funny when people ride for one system like its the holy grail, must be getting caked off
oh wait.....

Yeah you know who...

JmudIlb.png

:russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yeah one dude.......:stopitslime: most nikka's sitting up behind a ps4 with nothing to play outside of killzone and knack.

I play Killer instinct weekly, have played dead rising, ryse, Froza and Crimson dragon :yeshrug: but yeah there's nothing to play on the xbox.

I dont like sony but as soon as they drop a game I like or am having fun with I cop, just like I did with ps1 and ps2.....

This dude stayed up all night playing titan fall, hasn't nothing he wants on a ps4 but was looking to by one because? He just doesn't like microsoft... I wonder how windows is running on his PC?:ohhh:

How can anyone not know the difference between a xbox and ps game? I think you got me mixed up.
This post infers that people only play exclusives, which is asinine

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sucker Punch firmly denies any visual downgrade since E3

InFAMOUS: Second Son Tech Art Lead Jason Connell definitely has a lot to say about the game’s visual technology, its lighting and effects, and he did so on a Q&A event on Facebook and on his personal Twitter.

First of all Connel addressed rumors of a visual downgrade since E3 2013, sparked by gameplay leaked today, mentioning that it was just a change in lighting due to the time of the day (pretty much confirming what Giuseppe wrote earlier today). Considering Connell’s role in the game’s development he’s definitely in the best place to answer that question:

Definitely no visual downgrade of graphics since then! We put that particular area in sunset instead of sunny time of day so that it matches the mood of narrative better.
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03...sual-downgrade-since-e3-describes-technology/

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

InFAMOUS: Second Son Tech Art Lead Jason Connell definitely has a lot to say about the game’s visual technology, its lighting and effects, and he did so on a Q&A event on Facebook and on his personal Twitter.

First of all Connel addressed rumors of a visual downgrade since E3 2013, sparked by gameplay leaked today, mentioning that it was just a change in lighting due to the time of the day (pretty much confirming what Giuseppe wrote earlier today). Considering Connell’s role in the game’s development he’s definitely in the best place to answer that question:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/03...sual-downgrade-since-e3-describes-technology/
Ubisoft denied a downgrade to watch dogs. A different time of day doesn't explain all of the visual differences in the shots in the op

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hook line and sinker. I KNEW you would come in here to quote that. :snoop:

:mindblown: what are you talking about? This is a thread I made, am I not supposed to participate in it.

Once agian when you can't refute visual evidence right in front of your face you seek to attack/discredit me.

U mad bro?

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: what are you talking about? This is a thread I made, am I not supposed to participate in it.

Once agian when you can't refute visual evidence right in front of your race you seek to attack/discredit me.

U mad bro?
Meach, it's early and I still haven't had breakfast yet. Calm down. No one is "mad" here. Go eat your corn flakes first.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach, it's early and I still haven't had breakfast yet. Calm down. No one is "mad" here. Go eat your corn flakes first.

:beli: so the first thing you needed to do this moring is come and post an article to defend a videogame.

It's 10:30 I've been at work for 4 hours already its lunch time for me :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Once agian when you can't refute visual evidence right in front of your face you seek to attack/discredit me.

U mad bro?
Bruh, forget your lying damn eyes. Dualshockers obviously got to the bottom of this
Sony or its affiliates have an impeccable track record of honesty
You must be furious over the fact that even in its PS3 looking state, Infamous will still outsell Titanfall :umad:

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
1063153.gif

Like I said
tumblr_mk76298oxp1rmdjjno2_400.gif

1063153.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hello fellow gamers,

I just finished up a 8 hour session with Infamous: Second Son. Some of you may recognize my name from earlier. I just wanted to give you a quick rundown of what I thought about the game, and provide you with some pictures taken straight from the PS4. **NO SPOILERS**

Second Son is a huge upgrade from the previous Infamous Titles. I know it's a no brainer to say the graphics are better seeing as Second Son is on a next gen console, but don't let that take away from how beautiful this game is. Sucker Punch did an outstanding job with making this game look and feel great. The controls feel good, even if the touch pad feels awkward at first. You use the touch pad to open doors, lift items, and other various things, but you will mainly use it to fuel Delsin's Powers by draining energy from objects in the surrounding world. Overall, the game looks and feels great. It's easily the best in the series, and I mean that by a long shot. The cast does a wonderful job, and the characters in Second Son actually feel alive, unlike some of the characters in the previous Infamous Titles.

I've unlocked the third power in the game, and I would imagine that I'm pretty far in. I will not spoil the game for anyone, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Here are some photos from my journey.

Note: I have not fully completed the game

Mod Edit: Updated label and title. Click here for more information on labels.

Thanks! ~lovely1rainbow

original
original
original
original
original
original
original
original
original
original
original
original
original

original

http://community.us.playstation.com...-Son-My-review-and-new-pictures/td-p/43139798