Indiana Jones and the Dial Of Destiny (2023) Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
said this the other day and saw someone bring it up - what of they cast the same kid who gets the young Han Solo role? No one gives a fukk about Mutt, just say Crystal Skull isn't canon and cast young Han Solo as Indy Jr.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
said this the other day and saw someone bring it up - what of they cast the same kid who gets the young Han Solo role? No one gives a fukk about Mutt, just say Crystal Skull isn't canon and cast young Han Solo as Indy Jr.

My idea is they do two stories ala godfather 2. You have the concurrent storylines with ford and a younger Indy to pass the baton to

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what the story is. I kinda think Steven will take the response to Shia as not just a response to him but a response to giving Indy a sidekick like that in principle

They could always say he decided against it and wanted to go to college. Didn't want to get into the family business
His father is a college professor.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
My idea is they do two stories ala godfather 2. You have the concurrent storylines with ford and a younger Indy to pass the baton to
that's the most likely... or they just do it in real time which would be dumb b/c it would eliminate probably about 30 years, and Indy wouldn't work as well in more modern times

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's also an archeologist who goes around the world looking for lost relics and artifacts. just like his father before him. That's the true family business, at least in my eyes
Either he is a grave robber or an academic. Which is the true family business.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just like with Star War this is just a set-up for a soft reboot disguised as a prequel series.

Kill/end the character here and then recast with a younger actor for the "prequel" movie.

They aren't slick :scust: