Indiana Jones and the Dial Of Destiny (2023) Thread

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
so harrison ford was tired of playing han solo, only to go back to be indiana jones again????

:dahell:
:yeshrug:If I was him I would rather grab that Indy hat and whip again than do another Star Wars. He seems to have more fun doing Indy flicks anyway. Also, we're still waiting to see how Indy's story ends now that Hans Solo's story has ended.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:yeshrug:If I was him I would rather grab that Indy hat and whip again than do another Star Wars. He seems to have more fun doing Indy flicks anyway. Also, we're still waiting to see how Indy's story ends now that Hans Solo's story has ended.

I have never seen all of part 4. I just didn't wanna watch shia for 2 hours.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
legacy ain't ruined breh. it's like jordan with the wizards. You can always ignore what you dont like and keep it moving. Just like there's an entire group of fans who ignore episodes 1-3, just like there are fans who ignore robocop 3 and the robocop tv show, just like there are fans who pick which nightmare on elm street movies they want to exist and which ones they're throwing in the bushes
Real talk I dont get why people say this,for me Terminator ended after the second one :dame: