Indiana Jones and the Dial Of Destiny (2023) Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They need to recast the role. Its not like it hasn't happened previously for bigger characters. Disney wants this franchise to continue so they need to get the character in this somehow and let Ford play the Connery role.

If they want it to continue there's two ways to do it: recast the son OR just do a semi reboot by telling a story of indy that we havent seen from the 30s or 40s or even the late 20s. That's how I'd do it. But Lucas isn't involved with this one so I have no idea who's coming up with the story or how theyre going to come up with it. That's normally his job and his name is nowhere in the press release

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
They need to recast the role. Its not like it hasn't happened previously for bigger characters. Disney wants this franchise to continue so they need to get the character in this somehow and let Ford play the Connery role.

giphy.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If they want it to continue there's two ways to do it: recast the son OR just do a semi reboot by telling a story of indy that we havent seen from the 30s or 40s or even the late 20s. That's how I'd do it. But Lucas isn't involved with this one so I have no idea who's coming up with the story or how theyre going to come up with it. That's normally his job and his name is nowhere in the press release
talk about burning bridges, Mickey is not letting Lucas anywhere near any of his old properties after what happened with SW-TFA:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
talk about burning bridges, Mickey is not letting Lucas anywhere near any of his old properties after what happened with SW-TFA:mjlol:

Well i mean he sold it to them breh lol. BUT at the same time, I'm sure Steven is going to pick his brain. He's his best fukkin friend, it'd be hard for him to move on completely with the kid they created without asking for a little input, even if it is off the record shyt.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Where they gonna go with this one? Not with Shia, I hope. :patrice:

Good look not having Lucas involved though.

Guessing this is going to lead into the series continuing with a new star.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why must they ruin their legacies..... why?

legacy ain't ruined breh. it's like jordan with the wizards. You can always ignore what you dont like and keep it moving. Just like there's an entire group of fans who ignore episodes 1-3, just like there are fans who ignore robocop 3 and the robocop tv show, just like there are fans who pick which nightmare on elm street movies they want to exist and which ones they're throwing in the bushes

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I liked 4 a actually. The first hour is damn good

Theyre probably making this euth someone to pass the franchise on to