Indiana Jones and the Dial Of Destiny (2023) Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I know but they need someone to do the physical stuff and no one better than his son. Maybe they can recast it or Shia and Spielberg need to make up
i only seen it once, but didnt think shia was his son

looking forward to this tho.....I should binge out the first four since its been a minute

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Well i mean he sold it to them breh lol. BUT at the same time, I'm sure Steven is going to pick his brain. He's his best fukkin friend, it'd be hard for him to move on completely with the kid they created without asking for a little input, even if it is off the record shyt.
he compared Disney to white slavers in an interview to Charlie Rose during the TFA media blitz:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Steven is friends with the Disney people also though. He's the one who told them to pick JJ. So he might give a fukk about it

What I'm saying is, however they may feel about him or not, that's not going to stop him from getting input from his best friend on a project they created. Like at all. It doesn't have to be official input. It could be something as simple as he talks to him over dinner or shoots him a text to pick his brain. It's muscle memory at this point when it comes to Indy. I don't see him being so afraid of Disney that he won't give his boy a call in his own down time like they'd have his phone tapped

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I couldn't be the least bit interested...
DUqDHmV.gif

See you in the Trailer thread.
anigif_enhanced-20276-1405000571-1.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Also wrote lost world, war of the worlds and crystal skull though :patrice: