Daps
Ev1ILn2XEAUSW6I
:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
honestly alot of "old world" men i feel have a hard time and are not seen in positive light in our society because you can put that label on several other groups in that reside in the eastern hemisphere(EA men arguably, specifically all the weird shyt Japanese men do)

cultural customs of social interaction will have these groups look like some losers if not weirdos.
This is true across the board. Not just India. Old world customs in a post modern world. So a lot of social interactions are stunted to a degree, when sub groups from those areas collide with people from post modern areas. And I’m not even talking about just between different nations, I’m talking between different regions in the same nation.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know what this means.

You're a miserable loser though.

In a thread about a woman being murdered and her body being found in a suitcase, you agreed with this shyt post:

Lamentations of a miserable incel:

Trying to justify women being abused/killed for turning down men:

This post speaks for itself.

There are quite a few maladjusted weirdos on here but you are the *worst* of them. And that's just a few easily accessible posts of yours.

Just stop. She ain’t gonna read this brah :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
Nav ass nikkas.

I don't even know what this means.

You're a miserable loser though.

In a thread about a woman being murdered and her body being found in a suitcase, you agreed with this shyt post:

Lamentations of a miserable incel:

Trying to justify women being abused/killed for turning down men:

This post speaks for itself.

There are quite a few maladjusted weirdos on here but you are the *worst* of them. And that's just a few easily accessible posts of yours.

Str8 loser. :picard:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I know a few of y’all brehs in/who went to college messed with an Indian girl at some point who wanted to be saved before they were forced to get shipped off to a random Rajesh at 23 :wow:
I def did...the funny thing is her parents was like you two look out for each other when we first met...I did just that...the only thing was she wanted to remain a technical virgin until she was married..I did what I had to do lol