Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
People are making inferences on what she's NOT saying. What would compel someone to continually hang out with a group of people who routinely make disparaging remarks in your presence? That desperate need for white validation. She could simply stop hanging with these people and seek out new friends. They're not going to magically stop being racist because you're crying on tiktok.

There's nothing you can do to curtail racism from strangers. We've all dealt with that. But within your own circle of friends.....seek new friends. Like the other poster said: It's difficult to muster the sympathy for someone who willingly puts themselves in that situation.

It's long been known that Asians, including a lot of Indian women, love white men. I have no doubt that she strongly desires a white man, but even so, nobody wants to hear random remarks from people when you're not addressing them. A lot of black men love latinas, but I'm sure nobody wants to hear random underhanded comments from random latinas, especially if you're the minority and they are the majority and you have to constantly be around them.

We only got to look at the old days when black men used to put dangerous chemicals in their hair to look like white men because their self esteem got beat down so much. Getting hammered with those disparaging remarks and behavior does something to one's self esteem. She is pretty much getting the 'black folks treatment' and learning quickly that she doesn't fit into the honorary white category like maybe an East Asian would

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
It’s crazy on one hand you got all these angry sexually frustrated white guys and on the other all these women of colors indoctrinated to think that white men are special. Yet, those white guys are soooo racist they can’t take advantage of systemic racism giving them a market advantage with bedwench women
They don't care about bedwenches. These cac incels only want 10/10 blue-eyed blonde beckies and are mad because they can't get them. That's why they hate "Chads". Because Chads fukk the "hot blondes" and not them.

They feel entitled to top tier cave p*ssy and are very racist...of course they dont want non white women. Even if the latter group of women are willing to do every thing they want in order to date them.

In their racist minds, dating a non white women is a downgrade/stepdown.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Have you ever called her out on her bullshyt? What was her reaction?
Oh yeah we had a huge argument about it. Her reasoning is that is who she is comfortable with because she grew up in a really small all white town. When she went to college and met more black people she said she didn't get along with them. She said they called her an oreo and that she had no familiarity with any of the black experience so she had nothing to relate to them on. So then she started hanging back out with white people and felt more comfortable. And how I need to not be so judgmental and need to look beyond the surface of those people.

I ain't even one of those hardcore militant types but if people are MAGA and talking bad about black people then fukk em. Ain't no need to give them the benefit of the doubt or look beyond the surface. Why am I going to try and convert them people or show them that "not all of us are bad". Also called her out on holding black folks to a standard she's not holding the white people.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The woman is a waste of curry, she needs to STFU and get misused and abused by cacs as she desires

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I think you misheard that, she was talking about white guys on the street saying that sorta shyt, not her boyfriend. Like she passes a group of random guys and some of them start making comments, then one of the others turn to her and say, "Oh don't worry about my friend, he just says shyt, it's no big deal" instead of checking his friend.
Fam you're wrong.. she clearly says her boyfriend's friends.

She also makes a comment about how one of his friends say "You don't usually date brown girls". How would a stranger know what ethnicity her boyfriend usually dates?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes White men always find a way to point out that they are White and you aren’t. Idk why they do it but they do. I usually just ignore it because it is usually out of no where on some "I'm the only White guy here haha." WP are weird. I have had very few White friends because of stuff like that.
I think everyone does this.. if I'm at a place or event and I'm the only black person there I'm definitely going to notice that.

I might not say it out loud but I'm definitely going to think it.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fam you're wrong.. she clearly says her boyfriend's friends.

She also makes a comment about how one of his friends say "You don't usually date brown girls". How would a stranger know what ethnicity her boyfriend usually dates?

Legit no clue what you thought you heard, there are no references to any boyfriend in the entire video. She's talking about strangers talking to their own buddies about her.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Legit no clue what you thought you heard, there are no references to any boyfriend in the entire video. She's talking about strangers talking to their own buddies about her.
You gotta be real retarded.

There are even subtitles. You still haven’t answered my question as to why she would mention a white guy telling his friend “you don’t usually date brown girls” if the guy wasn’t with the girl in the video?

That comment makes no sense in any other situation. You were wrong and you are wrong. It’s okay.