Indian girl cries and begs for the white man

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
You can't help these people. They crave white male validation

To be fair...her country is SUPER, majority white. It's something a little different. :hubie:

If she lived in the melting pot (which is America), depending on the right city, she would see all types of diverse men, on her heels. She might not give as much credence to the white man, not wanting her.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You gotta be real retarded.

There are even subtitles. You still haven’t answered my question as to why she would mention a white guy telling his friend “you don’t usually date brown girls” if the guy wasn’t with the girl in the video?

That comment makes no sense in any other situation. You were wrong and you are wrong. It’s okay.

hahahahahhahaha - goddamn, so this is all just based on your comprehension being shyt. :laff:

So she's out with her girlfriends in this White country. A group of white guys sees them and notices the brown girl in the mix. As a way to fukk around with their friends or make her uncomfortable, one of them starts messing with the other ones, "Hey, look at Larry over there checking out that brown girl. What's up Larry, I didn't think you dated Brown girls?"

That is the EXACT scenario she's describing. Every black and brown girl in any white country in the world can tell you they hear that shyt when they're in white spaces with a$$hole groups of guys walking around. Literally no one in this entire conversation other than you thought that she was talking about her boyfriend when she made those comments.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
the hindu religion the white man is God, its a caste system. so this makes perfect sense smh lol.

:dahell:

There's literally nothing whatsoever about White people in Hinduism or Hindu gods. Plenty of colorism in India but whether it existed before British colonialism or came about as the result of British rule is disputed. Skin color generally is an indication of what region of India a person's family is originally from, you can't tell caste from skin color outside of the fact that poor people mostly spend their time working outdoors while rich people are pampered indoors and spend a lot of money on whitening products.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:

There's literally nothing whatsoever about White people in Hinduism or Hindu gods. Plenty of colorism in India but whether it existed before British colonialism or came about as the result of British rule is disputed. Skin color generally is an indication of what region of India a person's family is originally from, you can't tell caste from skin color outside of the fact that poor people mostly spend their time working outdoors while rich people are pampered indoors and spend a lot of money on whitening products.

props bro.

i was taught back when Pakistan and India were one, they were being educated by Africans who taught them agriculture, outdoor plumbing,etc ... so many Africans there that christopher columbus refered to it as eastern Ethiopia. then balmans(whites) came through after having the ability to tame horses and won in warfare but the resistance from the black people remained.

so they gave them hindu which works as the close you are to white the closer you are to God, and black peoples shadows (the untouchables) cant even touch the temple. Pakistan split with islam and india remained with hinduism.

i have the lecture told by an indian from the untouchables, a doctor good friends with runthoko rashidi.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps

facts one of the most important lectures you could watch. Indians Gods are white people and us Africans cant even touch their temples.

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
so they gave them hindu which works as the close you are to white the closer you are to God, and black peoples shadows (the untouchables) cant even touch the temple. Pakistan split with islam and india remained with hinduism.

i have the lecture told by an indian from the untouchables, a doctor good friends with runthoko rashidi.

I've never once heard of skin color being associated to closeness to God in any Hindu scripture. Several major Hindu gods such as Krishna, Vishnu, and Kali are described as dark-skinned in Hindu scripture. If you go to India there's no way you can tell someone's caste just by looking at them.

This is B.R. Ambedkar, the most famous Untouchable in Indian history:

Colorised_Ambedkar.png

Mayawati, the first untouchable Chief Minister of India's largest state, Uttar Pradesh:

1566139028-9241.jpg

Asash Anand, the #2 leader in the most powerful Untouchable political party

zL9tlDKX_400x400.jpg

Here is a Brahmin priest, the absolute highest caste:

2358e267ac50bd6cba8560d1dc430771.jpg

Another Brahmin priest

sadhu-indian-holyman-sitting-in-the-temple-picture-id912231252

And another:

brahmin-priest-leads-hindu-commemoration-17980115.jpg

The most powerful Yogi in India right now, the billionaire Baba Ramdev

india-inc-be-afraid-baba-ramdev-could-be-the-next-tata-or-ambani-of-india.jpg

Famous Indian spiritual leaders Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev:

31sadhguru1.jpg

One of the most famous Indian telegurus right now, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

sri.jpg

Another huge pop-culture Guru who had over 100 million followers, Sai Baba

1579510217341.jpg

Obviously I cherry-picked, you can find plenty of dark untouchables and plenty of light Brahmins and spiritual leaders. But like I said, that will usually tell you more about how what region they are from and how privileged they have grown up, not what caste they are or how "close to god" they are. There's no direct justification for colorism in Hindu scriptures. And I say this as someone who is no fan of Hinduism.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I've never once heard of skin color being associated to closeness to God in any Hindu scripture. Several major Hindu gods such as Krishna, Vishnu, and Kali are described as dark-skinned in Hindu scripture. If you go to India there's no way you can tell someone's caste just by looking at them.

This is B.R. Ambedkar, the most famous Untouchable in Indian history:

Colorised_Ambedkar.png

Mayawati, the first untouchable Chief Minister of India's largest state, Uttar Pradesh:

1566139028-9241.jpg

Asash Anand, the #2 leader in the most powerful Untouchable political party

zL9tlDKX_400x400.jpg

Here is a Brahmin priest, the absolute highest caste:

2358e267ac50bd6cba8560d1dc430771.jpg

Another Brahmin priest

sadhu-indian-holyman-sitting-in-the-temple-picture-id912231252

And another:

brahmin-priest-leads-hindu-commemoration-17980115.jpg

The most powerful Yogi in India right now, the billionaire Baba Ramdev

india-inc-be-afraid-baba-ramdev-could-be-the-next-tata-or-ambani-of-india.jpg

Famous Indian spiritual leaders Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev:

31sadhguru1.jpg

One of the most famous Indian telegurus right now, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

sri.jpg

Another huge pop-culture Guru who had over 100 million followers, Sai Baba

1579510217341.jpg

Obviously I cherry-picked, you can find plenty of dark untouchables and plenty of light Brahmins and spiritual leaders. But like I said, that will usually tell you more about how what region they are from and how privileged they have grown up, not what caste they are or how "close to god" they are. There's no direct justification for colorism in Hindu scriptures. And I say this as someone who is no fan of Hinduism.

props again but this doesnt dispute anything Dr V Anamali presented.

the Hindu religion was given to punish black people living there at the time, its a caste system.

the infamous Gandhi quote about the treatment of the untouchables "if my father cleaned the streets, surely its an honor for me to clean the streets".

it was to get rid of the African presence in India, i suggest you watch that its like an Hour or skip to 7.00min.

because i am not really even sure what angle you are common at other than you are incorrect about how extreme the white influence is in the HIndu religion.

this will help skip to 00.50sec

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If she wasn’t as good looking as she is I might have felt somewhat bad for her. A woman who looks like her has oodles of options and many of those options will not say the very dumb shyt that seems to be hurting her self-esteem. I am sure most of the guys she looks at don’t match up to her looks wise so she can continue to have her self-esteem stepped on if she wants but this is 100% her letting them do it. That is the shame of it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This thread went full retard.

Nikkas really writing dissertations and shyt.:mjlol:

Responses to ol'girl really interesting especially in this place when pawg appreciation threads litter the first page,the excitation when the Bill Gates daughter was dating a breh, any kind of white girl dating black guy thread in this place is platinum level.

Why is that? :mjpls:
Think about it.:mjpls:
I will give you a hint. It is subconscious.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Ummmm. A 19 page thread about an Indian woman’s issue with white men… no black men or black women are involved. Why the fukkkk do y’all care about something that does not even involve us?

She don’t gaf about Brehs or brehettes. It’s weird… some of you must feel some type of way because she wants wm and not Brehs. Smh.